[Oct 18, 2013] OnlineKnights "1 Year Anniversary" Game Night (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
Intro
Hey guys, this is the OnlineKnights Official "1 Year Anniversary" Custom Game Night. The purpose of this Game Night is to celebrate the 1 year that we've officially been producing content as a youtube channel. For this event, we invite everyone who would like to join us and celebrate our anniversary by playing a variety of the over 600 Halo 4 Forge Maps that have been submitted to us in the last year! This event will last 6 hours and will be co-host by Robius5991, H2AK0N and GryffinGuy007.

How to Join the Celebration!
It's important to consider that this Game Night will be split into 2 halves.
Part 1: Hosted by Robius5991 (3pm EST - 5pm EST)
Part 2: Hosted by H2AK0N (5pm EST - 7pm EST)
Part 3: Hosted by GryffinGuy007 (7pm EST - 9pm EST)
Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time (which in this case is either: (3pm EST - Friday, October 18th) [Message Robius5991] or (5pm EST - Friday, October 18th)[Message H2AK0N], or (7pm EST - Friday, October 18th) [Message GryffinGuy007] and send us a message saying "Inv". Once the lobby is full, we'll keep an eye out for any possible openings, and whenever someone leaves we will fill the slot with another player on the RSVP list.
Also, as a quick note. Once the transition between hosts takes place we will keep the lobby together but the new host will simply take control, so you don't need to worry about jumping between lobbies.
What we are playing:
[For this event we will not be accepting map submissions]
1. Star Wars: Polis Massa
2. Joust Arena Revamp
3. Driftstead
4. Star Wars: Tantive IV
5. Shooting Stars
6. When Running Fails
7. Star Wars: Mustafar
8. Car Park
9. Aihab Redux
10. Star Wars: Endor
11. Run for Your Life
12. Holdout: The Manor
13. Star Wars: Hoth
14. Arrow Slayer
15. Purgatory
16. Star Wars: Utapau
17. Kamikaze Banshees
18. Our Daily Bread
19. Star Wars: Jabba’s Palace
20. Hornets’ Nest
21. Shipwreck 007
Rules:
  1. Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.
  2. Do not ask to be promoted. This is a celebration lobby and will only be hosted by the 2 marked individuals above.
  3. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send your host another message saying "inv" and he'll do his best to get you back in ASAP.
  4. Please avoid any frustration related to not being able to join. Usually we fill up our lobbies quickly, so if you don't get in right away, don't worry about it. If you're really interested in participating, just play something else on Halo and be sure to have sent your host a message, as he'll try to invite those individuals once spaces open up.

Reactions: Fuzzle

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
GT: Txqnoh
This is my RSVP, I suppose.

If possible, just click the green check mark above to RSVP. It will make the hosts' lives easier when trying to get people in the lobby.

congrats Robius5991, i wonder if your going to have a montage on your youtube channel

I've done a few montages in the past, but most were with copyright music and had to be put on my secondary channel. I'll link them here if you want to check them out, but I'm not too experienced with montages to be honest :) However, I may try to make something out of the footage gathered here from this event.

SpecifiedGent

Novice
Oct 14, 2013
Texas
Happy 1 year YouTube anniversary Robius, and the OnlineKnights team: May you, and your friends have many more blessed, prosperous years on YouTube. See you (possibly) on October 18th. for game night!

(RSVP) Gamer tag: SpecifiedGent

pumped for this robius thanks for 1 year of great halo content!!
My response to your guys hard work and effort is in the forum on the home page. I'm too lazy to put that up here because its like a click and a scroll away. I mean thats not that hard right?
Rob's possible yet very probable answer: I could say the same to you ;)
Robius5991 - Just let him know to check this out, and to provide a link to his profile....

I'm upset that POSL didn't get this much support when we had our 100th lobby. :( o-well sense we are branched with OK then i guess this is a celebration for us too. :D Congrats OK for an amazing year and making me believe you where older than a year. Especially you Wobius ;)
The first time i read what youndpsiad it had me thinking, "...branched with OK then i guess..." I was like why make ok two uppercase letters. The. It hit me, Online Knights. They're OK people you know... :)

Reactions: Charles Stoot

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Thank you to everybody for making this lobby a possibility! I've spoken with all the hosts and I'm glad to report that everything went great! I want to take this moment to thank everybody who RSVP'd to this lobby, whether you were able to play with us or not. We tried our best to do a few rotations during the 3-part lobby, but unfortunately we didn't mange to get everyone in, and for that I'm very sorry. However, as stated before, I want to thank everyone for everything they've done for us. 42 RSVPs is a new record for OnlineKnights and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am that so many people signed up. If you enjoyed the lobby, whichever host you had, please rate this lobby as "Good Host" because it always helps. Here's to another great year, and thank you for one hell of an awesome Custom Game Night! Akmigone, Alien PROBEius5991, AnEpicPotatoe, BakerSteez, BloodyEscaltrPrty, Charles Spook, Cowdy71, Dead Company, Deaths Duck, Didactic J, DUN3Z, FlameWolf36, gamexnight, GaudierCarcass, General Sweet81, GryffinGuy, H2ALL0WEEN, Headless IR3CON, icametokill2o9, Iv DM4STER vI, knockedust824, Matt18, Minotaur, PneumoniK, PREDATOR ROB10, rocco28546, RugbyNumber8, Sp@nkyLongballs, spartan 293, SpecifiedGent, SpookyyJuicebox, sukn, superMCSWEET, The CandyCorn, tikitorch25623, Toofeared4u, trusa, WOLFBANE9610, Wolferious, Xive Magicz, xX Bad Ki7ty Xx, Z3MAST3R,

Reactions: SpookyyJuicebox
Thank you to everybody for making this lobby a possibility! I've spoken with all the hosts and I'm glad to report that everything went great! I want to take this moment to thank everybody who RSVP'd to this lobby, whether you were able to play with us or not. We tried our best to do a few rotations during the 3-part lobby, but unfortunately we didn't mange to get everyone in, and for that I'm very sorry. However, as stated before, I want to thank everyone for everything they've done for us. 42 RSVPs is a new record for OnlineKnights and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am that so many people signed up. If you enjoyed the lobby, whichever host you had, please rate this lobby as "Good Host" because it always helps. Here's to another great year, and thank you for one hell of an awesome Custom Game Night! Akmigone, Alien PROBEius5991, AnEpicPotatoe, BakerSteez, BloodyEscaltrPrty, Charles Spook, Cowdy71, Dead Company, Deaths Duck, Didactic J, DUN3Z, FlameWolf36, gamexnight, GaudierCarcass, General Sweet81, GryffinGuy, H2ALL0WEEN, Headless IR3CON, icametokill2o9, Iv DM4STER vI, knockedust824, Matt18, Minotaur, PneumoniK, PREDATOR ROB10, rocco28546, RugbyNumber8, Sp@nkyLongballs, spartan 293, SpecifiedGent, SpookyyJuicebox, sukn, superMCSWEET, The CandyCorn, tikitorch25623, Toofeared4u, trusa, WOLFBANE9610, Wolferious, Xive Magicz, xX Bad Ki7ty Xx, Z3MAST3R,
Hey we're just doing our duty to be Online Knight volunteer's you know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.