Obstacle Run Easy and Hard

Zabud 4

Qualified
Nov 19, 2014
your imagination
These are maps on Halo 4 (xbox 360) and it is rather obvious what they are by the name. Both were rather difficult for me to complete even though I built them but I am sure you guys can crush these maps if I get them on my file share sometime soon.

Both are based around the bottom of the largest island in forge island, it goes around the entire bottom of the island and there are no checkpoints anywhere. This means if you die no matter how close to the end than you restart at the very beginning, you will finish on the other side of the rock you spawn on, but don't get your hopes up because I made sure there is no way to cheat and get there without going through the course. Unfortunately I have no photos of it but I will tell you that it is not aesthetic by any means and it is not meant to look like anything specific, I just put the rocks down for you to jump on and left it at that.

The game mode is also meant to allow you to have more then one player on at a time, I have given each player 1 pulse grenade when they spawn or respawn and an energy sword. There is no damage done though, so the grenades are only to allow you to be mean and knock the others off a rock, I have made it in such a way that four people would most probably be the max for having any fun. Unfortunately I have not been able to test with other people running against me but maybe I can soon so I will try to let you know how it goes if I can get it going. I have also made a time limit on it but you can make that as long or short as you want, I will tell you that the easy one is rather simple to figure out but the hard is a little more complicated so when/if I get these maps out I will also put a video of the path on my file share so you make no wrong turns along the way .

Let me know how this sounds and I will attempt to get this map perfected and on my file share as soon as possible (for those actually interested in downloading it)