Competitive Nox

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
Nox (version v1.4) - 2v2

So with this one I was trying to accomplish a simple, classic CE layout, with tasteful aesthetics and fun strategies. You'll have some fun 3rd tier dance floors to work with and a really interesting teleporter.
The map feels traditional because of the encouragement for a team to hold the top position as well as long exposed paths that make each choice very crucial. The map is also full of long sightlines which makes the Sniper and DMR's on the map more powerful. The speed boost on the map is...

Read more about this map...

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Your map looks so happy

a1-jpg.10543

TheElderAcorn

Proficient
Oct 8, 2013
So curvy...

Can I assume that the framerate issues have been fixed since i played this?
I haven't had any issues in my last couple of tests but if you still get some I made a V5 that I'll post on my FS as well. It's an alternate version without the mega structure above and a few other minor changes.

p.s. These curves try to show you that life is testing you and how you must be stronger and better than what is thrown at you, but all you want to do is shutdown and try not to think because it's easier and it's better. But you have to open your eyes and resist every urge you have to squeeze them tight to try to block out the pain and the frustration and the loathing and the fear because there maybe a light; something so small and powerful that it makes the curves worth it.

I googled a poem about curves...

Reactions: Sgt x Slaphead

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
These curves try to show you that life is testing you and how you must be stronger and better than what is thrown at you, but all you want to do is shutdown and try not to think because it's easier and it's better. But you have to open your eyes and resist every urge you have to squeeze them tight to try to block out the pain and the frustration and the loathing and the fear because there maybe a light; something so small and powerful that it makes the curves worth it.

What did I just read?