[Nov 2, 2013] Rising Mist! Game Night! (Great Mist 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
flamingtext_23203760918552066.png
Recently my area of life is starting to cool down. Thus making Mist rise from the still warm ground creating a gloomy yet scary scene . I live at the top of a hill so the area to either side of me is filled with the Mist making it seem as though I am in a sea. Anyways enough with that poetic talk! Basically the reason for this lobby is, well, to screw around. Reason for the name well I needed a title and thought that it fit the description pretty well. Ohp almost forgot, On to the Playlist! (Links will be at the bottom if you want to check the map out before we play it :D ) But before we get to that we must go over the rules for people who well are idiots
flamingtext_23206766103789065.png
Green=Recommended
Red=Please do not do these
Yellow=Explanation of Red
Purple=Explanation of Green
1. Bring a mic.
1e. This is so I can hear communication and suggestions for my hosting
2. Do not complain constantly about a map or player.
2e. I do not want to let the whole lobby be ruined by one person complaining about a map and giving everyone a bad impression of that map that could make them never like that map again due to you complaining about a map
3. If you are in a party when you join the lobby please exit it the party
3e. I want to be able to hear your screams and suggestions seeing how we will be playing a few unnerving maps where teamwork is so utterly crucial I wouldnt want you to die as easily since you didnt hear the team move out.
4. If you have a complaint about a map voice it but not constantly
4e. I want to hear what you think but if you overly use that complaint look to 2e. for explanation
5. If you are rate me bad host please explain why you are rating me that way.
5e. If I do not know what I did there will be no reason in rating me bad host so basically think before you rate and be honest
6. Message Great Mist 40 if you are interested in playing
6e. Come on does this one really need explanation
flamingtext_23203966657529857.png
1. Cat n' Mice by TyranicSlayer
2. Overflow by Defied Sh0ck
3. Ricochet Hall Wars by RugbyNumber8
4. Wolfram Asylum by Insanmiac
5. Dust by SixteenthMatt
6. Out Cold- CRYO labs_1 by Headless Decay
7. Mission (MW3 Remake) by Z3R0FLAME
8. Deja Vu by SixteenthMatt
9. Green Lantern by Charles Spook or Stoot whatever
10. BattleShip by ShockBolt21
IF YOU HAVE A MAP YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT ISNT ON THIS PLAYLIST PLEASE TELL ME AND PUT BOTH GAMETYPE AND MAP ON YOUR FILESHARE

LINKS TO MAPS
Cat n' Mice By Tyranic Slayer here: http://halocustoms.com/maps/cat-n-mice.417/
Overflow by Defied Sh0ck here: http://halocustoms.com/maps/overflow.626/
Ricochet Hall Wars by RugbyNumber8 here: http://halocustoms.com/maps/hall-wars.414/
Wolfram Asylum by Insanmiac here: http://halocustoms.com/threads/wolfram-asylum.13975/
Out Cold-CRYO labs_1 by Headless Decay here: http://halocustoms.com/maps/out-cold-cyro-labs_1.740/
Mission Remake by Z3R0FLAME here:
BattleShip by ShockBolt 21 here:

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
Thats me! ;) Cool, I'll be there. My mic is messed up though so i can't send out audio, only receive. Others maps look fun too.

SixteenthMatt

Master
Feb 10, 2013
I should be able to join tomorrow night. Though I'll be lucky to be able to talk tomorrow. I seen to have an acute case laryngitis right now. -_-

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I log in on Fridays to check on what's up...

VERY surprised that you'd choose Mission Remake! I honestly considered that map a failure, but maybe it has some hope. If you're intent on playing that, let me know how it goes.

If you have a bigger lobby, I would much more highly recommend my map Excavation. And I'm a lot more proud about that one.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
I log in on Fridays to check on what's up...

VERY surprised that you'd choose Mission Remake! I honestly considered that map a failure, but maybe it has some hope. If you're intent on playing that, let me know how it goes.

If you have a bigger lobby, I would much more highly recommend my map Excavation. And I'm a lot more proud about that one.

Ya I played Mission alot and I liked the map personally so I was like sure why the hell not and I'll put it up if the lobby gets big if not I'll put it in next week

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
I am going to be a little late, working on AP chemistry homework. :confused: Could you play my map, Cat n' Mice, when I join probably around an hour late? I want to see how it plays with a large amount of players. I'll rate you a great host if you can. Thanks.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
I am going to be a little late, working on AP chemistry homework. :confused: Could you play my map, Cat n' Mice, when I join probably around an hour late? I want to see how it plays with a large amount of players. I'll rate you a great host if you can. Thanks.

BlackMailing me with good host rating... tempting but I'll play it as it is in the play list then when you get there I shall put it on again alright?

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I am really sorry I didn't make the lobby. :( I would have liked to, but I was not home. I am sure the lobby went well ;) I will make the next lobby though. BTW nice lobby setup. Very nice and proper.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
I am really sorry I didn't make the lobby. :( I would have liked to, but I was not home. I am sure the lobby went well ;) I will make the next lobby though. BTW nice lobby setup. Very nice and proper.

Well it was already rocky from the start but we made due with 5 players and thanks ohp almost forgot to tell you guys Im doing a throw back lobby next weekend with comp. minigame and other classics

Status
Not open for further replies.