Introduction Noble Six Found and Returning to Duty

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Noble Six is very much alive, yours may not be but mine is. My Noble Six was bad ass enough to survive Reach.
The only way your noble six could survive is if you didn't finish the game. In that case your noble six was too pussy make it so far, so your bad ass level goes down...
Why are you in this thread?!? Its like 2 Monthes old! lol
I was viewing the introductions forum by most views. This one was at the top. Mine is fourth.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
The only way your noble six could survive is if you didn't finish the game. In that case your noble six was too pussy make it so far, so your bad ass level goes down....

Actually she fought off all the elites and survived, tis the way it goes.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
I'm sure she did. Which would mean that by the time of halo 4, your spartan is old and obsolete. Which, I guess, is why you still play reach!
Or maybe you died in the last mission, so you couldn't move on to H4...
She'd only be as old as Master Chief, does that make him old and obsolete too? Plus don't forget that Reach was the best for Customs and thus I shall continue to play Reach until the end of time even though I do enjoy H4 Customs nothing beats Reach Customs.

Reactions: Fuzzle

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
She'd only be as old as Master Chief, does that make him old and obsolete too? Plus don't forget that Reach was the best for Customs and thus I shall continue to play Reach until the end of time even though I do enjoy H4 Customs nothing beats Reach Customs.

Except Halo 3 customs. rofl.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
N6 is older than master chief, as reach came before chief. Besides, chief went through cryogenic sleep to preserve his age. And he is still quite old. And how are reach customs better than halo 4's?

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
I had to google Sarah Connor, but evidently I'm the tardinator so I can beat her. Besides, her K/D is 0.59 ;)
What has my K/D have to do with it? It's just a game and shouldn't be played if you care so much about about your K/D, I play for fun not kills and don't care how many times I die.