Need MLG FFA custom friends

F4ID

Novice
Jul 6, 2014
Hello, I barely have any Halo 4 friends and I have no idea how to meet people that do MLG FFA/Team Slayer customs. It would be nice to be able to sign in on halo 4 and be able to find a friend right away that's in a FFA custom or something and just play and play. I really need to get my Battle Rifle skill down better and would like more friends that play custom games (people preferably with headsets) and if you do have a headset and play MLG customs all the time will you please add me. My gamertag is f4id (in caps) which 4 = a so it's pronounced as Fade. Thank you for reading this.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello, I barely have any Halo 4 friends and I have no idea how to meet people that do MLG FFA/Team Slayer customs. It would be nice to be able to sign in on halo 4 and be able to find a friend right away that's in a FFA custom or something and just play and play. I really need to get my Battle Rifle skill down better and would like more friends that play custom games (people preferably with headsets) and if you do have a headset and play MLG customs all the time will you please add me. My gamertag is f4id (in caps) which 4 = a so it's pronounced as Fade. Thank you for reading this.
If you play H3 and Reach MLG customs, I would be your man, but Halo 4? Forget it... :p

If you want to get better for Halo 5 or the Master Chief Collection should play Reach and H3 customs, and not Halo 4...