Need help w/ Salvation Generators, triggers and Havens

I'm forging my first Salvation map using the Salvation game type by Abandonedcashew, and unfortunately the user guide is no longer available online (or at least I can't find it). I'm having some weird issues and would love a little help from anyone familiar with Salvation. Please and thank you.

Problem 1: I'm running into a strangely inconsistent problem with generators. Not all the time, but most of the time, the game ends when the generators are destroyed, regardless of how many tiers are left. The only way I can seem to get the generators to work at all is to set their user data to 1-- although I've seen other peoples maps that use different user data numbers-- and I have one specific generator that works fine with those settings, but I can't replicate it anywhere else. And even when I try to play other people's maps, the game often ends early when the generators are destroyed. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? EDIT: I could only get extraction crates and cylinders to work as generators without ending the game early. Eventually, I just got rid of them.

Problem 2: I can't get triggers to work without using a dominion base terminal. I've tried to replicate the triggers from Ravine Scrap (the salvation demo map) that set things off just by approaching them, but can't get it to work. I copied the user data and spawn sequence settings from the demo, but no dice. Can anyone tell me exactly how triggers work? Are they always outside of the chronological order of tiers, like weapon dispensers, or is there a way to use triggers in your tier order? And how can I get the other types of triggers to work? EDIT: Fixed it by setting the team affiliation to defender. The walk-up triggers don't work without a team assigned to them. And triggers do indeed seem to always be outside of the chrono. order, for the future reference of others.

Problem 3: Is there anyway to get a haven to stick around through multiple tiers? Is there anyway to get a haven to appear outside of the chronological order of tiers, like by using a trigger? Basically, I have a health station that I would like to be able to either activate whenever needed, or to remain active once triggered. I've tried using the bridge tags on both havens and regular old trait zones but I couldn't get either to work. The trait zone appears at start no matter what I do and the haven won't bridge in. Little help? EDIT: No way around this that I could find. Havens only work in tier order, and only in the tier they are set to.

Problem 4: I can't get multiple rounds to work. Every time the first round ends, it acts like it's going to start a new one but then the game ends. I've noticed that multiple rounds works fine with the basic salvation game type on the demo level, so I'm thinking I fucked something up. EDIT: You have to set a time limit to get multiple rounds to work. The game quits before the 2nd round begins if you don't set a time limit.

I can't tell you how much I would appreciate any help on any one of these problems. Thank you for reading this long-ass post, and PLEASE HELP. Thanks.

Last edited:
NEW PROBLEM: Bridges have stopped working. Well, my existing bridges do still work, however I am unable to get any new ones that I create to work. They simply won't spawn in until the game ends, regardless of what their spawn sequence is set to. I think my 360 might be dying or something. Has anyone else run into this issue? Here are some solutions I've tried:

-Rebooted
-Cleared cache
-Started a new map to test
-Started a new gametype in case my current one was corrupted.

So far, no dice. This map is SOOOO close to being finished. I just need to pull off one more bridge. Once again, any and all help would be very much appreciated. Is anyone out there willing to download the map and see if they can create the bridge I need on their console? I'm fairly sure I'm being objective when I say this is a pretty cool map with some stuff you've hopefully never seen before. I just need a little help. Won't take long. Please and thank you.

I have a brand new xbox one sitting in it's box that I refuse to open until I finish and post this map.