Introduction My Name is Aaron, but you may call me Lights.

I'll start with a bit of the personal-

As the title denotes, my name is Aaron. Don't worry about any other Aarons you may see roaming these boards. I am the important one. I was born first. I have more facial hair. And am WAY more charming! OH F#*K YOU I AM CHARMING!!

I'm 27 years old, and I live in San Diego. Originally from Texas, though. I love the Chargers and Padres PASSIONATELY (and the Cowboys and Rangers, too). I love the beach, beer, whiskey/bourbon, bars, and women. I spend more time than any man should playing beer pong. I'm a manager at one of the local Staples. I've been successfully battling cancer for close to 3 years now. It doesn't affect my day-to-day, but I keep a close eye on it. I love TV, and will talk your head off about any number of shows, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

Dramas:
Doctor Who, Justified, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Elementary

Comedies:
Archer (DAAANGER ZOOONE!!!), Community, Parks & Rec, Happy Endings, 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League

Onto the Halo side: I've been active at BNet for over 8 years now (username: PsychoTEX). Member at FH (username: LIGHTSOUT225, also my GT) since 07, and staffed there for around 3 years, in its glory days. There I moderated, wrote countless articles (mostly about maps), and help build the community. I've been an active member at The WorkPLace, formerly Halo 3 in the WorkPLace, for somewhere around 3 years. Used to be an AVID forger during Halo 3, now I just forge here and there (3 unfinished H4 maps, anyone wanna help?!?).

So, uh, see ya around?
Cool.
Cool cool cool.

Dec 25, 2012
The wait for the 2nd half of breaking bad season 5 has been driving me nuts dude... CRYOSLEEP

Also: RG3 or Romo this Sunday?

The wait for the 2nd half of breaking bad season 5 has been driving me nuts dude... CRYOSLEEP

Also: RG3 or Romo this Sunday?
UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you watch Sherlock AND Elementary?

that's like being a priest and a scientist
I like them both for different reasons. However, if you told me Elementary was cancelled, I'd be sorta bummed. BUT, if you told me Sherlock was cancelled, HEADS WOULD ROLL!!