Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Insane54 submitted a new map:

my great map (version 2) - AWESOME MAP

this is my great description

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque nisl est, ultrices non scelerisque ornare, aliquam nec augue. Donec pulvinar nibh et est eleifend quis pharetra massa tincidunt. Phasellus vitae arcu non arcu posuere consectetur. Cras euismod nisi vitae nulla dapibus sed varius purus vestibulum. Fusce aliquet turpis sed nulla commodo vel pulvinar enim facilisis. Maecenas in urna vel massa laoreet interdum. Sed vitae elit ac enim porta aliquet. Nam...

Read more about this map...

mazdak26

Proficient
translation

This page is required to post a comment. Each play is basketball value deck, nor any products. Until China's and Japan is one stop mass immigration. We will not bow to maintain an arc of life. Tomorrow's life is nothing but pure protein but variable entry. Our economic base but no interest or box for easy. E in an urn or more times the mass. But life here for Article. For ...

mazdak26

Proficient
oh, there's more:

This page is required to post a comment. Each play is basketball value deck, nor any products. Until China's and Japan is one stop mass immigration. We will not bow to maintain an arc of life. Tomorrow's life is nothing but pure protein but variable entry. Our economic base but no interest or box for easy. E in an urn or more times the mass. But life here for Article. For today, more and more every time, no one was here, the course is just a job site. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. No items. Even real estate, unless the members operating the vehicles, now no industrial base, EU's banana orange life free. We drink in the page or layer growth, bed temperature development and assessment, the need to add more please. Please, please do not feel right here. How's your life's work. Learn More About Us now and sometimes temperature lock.

Even the United States, but the impact of construction pollutants mass time. Until the item is available at the time of assessment products. Electronic traffic assessment. It said South Regional Information Products Product Search tour. Admin now pumping or industrial investment shovel Products. Sustainable planning bills lucky this hit. Our company vehicles unless someone Read various designers. The tank has no need for more vehicles or my afternoon here.

Until Topics box. Product Information pain, concern that poverty areas, more life cats. Our free test, said that varied from, any investment products. We automated Returns nor below bed and throat. Add a comment, or any element of it, or just always. But before the Admin page, it has been said, nor pure. Tomorrow ferry orange layer. Welcome to pain assessment, but a lot of attention, and she did. But the time of the course of drilling, receives the ugly of life to please not be published. News and More Information at no. Customization Quote or more varied grief.

Admin's hatred of life, pumping systems. Learn More About the new ferry that goes to hate running. Until more information needs to start up. Please feel ugly prices gate areas, but more indicators. Please comment before, to drink in the immigration, scientific or lakes. But overall, my crime, no tank adapter or porch. Social soft alarms. Read the author's right. Until the wise bed, soft or administer and he did not, but unless it is soft. Welcome to: and there was, was the author of convenience. More or less for. Welcome to a free, no, the entry of any vehicles not be published, ie, the gate of the base. Your comment will not be published on the overall life, not the Internet. Product Information on the file or before the beating. Some not for a lion, but now arrows. For now it or hate it here more.

Each author and mass. Contact the author's grief. More than in forums, but the hotel pool. Read was was at the fringe of the porch, but just brush. Even in the U.S. wants to be poisoned soft consumer convenience. In cats and traffic control and annoyance was more ecological. They all play a very simple to use. The pain in the tank now needs drinking poisoned eros gate. More and more it's the fermentation tank. We did OK, it's not the price, need more stress.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Insane! You could answer this one. What's happening to the maps archive? Why do we have to move the maps if they're not being deleted. Confused on what you mean by the word "deprecate"-

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Hey Insane! You could answer this one. What's happening to the maps archive? Why do we have to move the maps if they're not being deleted. Confused on what you mean by the word "deprecate"-
The archive is being phased out in favor of the new maps section (for obvious reasons). I think you can expect a lot of stuff like that -- we're constantly evolving and changing, and I don't feel comfortable just using a forum for something that could be done better with a full-fledged app like we've got now :) that said, I really did try to maintain the data and transfer it over, but it was impossible to do so...there are just too many new features we've put in here that won't work with old map posts. In the future, if we make any moves from here, they'll likely require much less effort

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Good thing I haven't officially released anything on HC. Haha. Soon though. New maps section looks fantabulous.

mazdak26

Proficient
Although, I don't see a reason for "overview" to not be on the same page as the comments. That should be the first thing you look at. Everything else is nitty gritty the the player might want to look at, but the importance is in the overwiew.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Although, I don't see a reason for "overview" to not be on the same page as the comments. That should be the first thing you look at. Everything else is nitty gritty the the player might want to look at, but the importance is in the overwiew.
I kind of want to separate comments from overview (as this system is no longer encumbered by "post a thread like X", but I can understand wanting to combine them... I'll look into a more elegant solution.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Insane54 updated my great map with a new update entry:

test

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut leo nulla, nec sagittis quam. Cras dolor libero, tempus sit amet aliquet a, malesuada ultrices nisi. Suspendisse lacinia, turpis eget condimentum auctor, turpis lorem luctus dolor, sit amet aliquam lacus sem id nibh. Aenean at velit mi. Suspendisse at ligula urna, ut mattis dolor. In vestibulum adipiscing lobortis. Fusce venenatis, dolor sed pellentesque consectetur, quam nisl facilisis tellus, eu mollis erat eros id erat....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Insane54 updated my great map with a new update entry:

tkewjtlwjketw

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut leo nulla, nec sagittis quam. Cras dolor libero, tempus sit amet aliquet a, malesuada ultrices nisi. Suspendisse lacinia, turpis eget condimentum auctor, turpis lorem luctus dolor, sit amet aliquam lacus sem id nibh. Aenean at velit mi. Suspendisse at ligula urna, ut mattis dolor. In vestibulum adipiscing lobortis. Fusce venenatis, dolor sed pellentesque consectetur, quam nisl facilisis tellus, eu mollis erat eros id erat....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.