My Forge History

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
CIty of Grey is my second Flood map. It's a linear Flood map and is a work in progress. Much thanks to REMkings and The OmiCron for their help with the map so far.
If this is the map I think your talking about :mad::p i could care less but I've helped you out so much with the vantage points. CITY OF GREY

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
ZED

Zed is a coforge between myself and Zeroflame. It's my first successful coforge and I'm very proud of the map. This is probably the best 4v4 map I had a hand in making.

7H9WAKw.jpg

City of Grey

CoG is the second Flood map I've made and it has become one of my favorites among my maps. It's a linear Flood map with a destroyed city for a theme. The map also has a very unique third phase which involves a Warthog run. I learned a lot about linear Flood maps in the process of making this map and I have plenty of people to thank for that. You know who you are.

In the end, the map was good enough to land me a THFE feature.

qOJIVnf.jpg

Mirage

Mirage is my best looking map. Ever. It's a 1v1 map and that allowed me to go apeshit with the aesthetics. And I do mean apeshit. For such a small map, it confuses me on how I spent 9700+ of my budget.

As for gameplay, I can't really complain much. It has some flaws but it can still play a great 1v1 game.

OHaF43d.jpg

Cornerstone Manor

At this point, the Last Stand Flood gametype was announced and everyone was playing it. I enjoyed playing a lot of the Last Stand maps that I was inspired to make one of my own.

That's how Cornerstone Manor came to be.

wPKTrys.jpg

Roid Run

I made a minigame and it wasn't a complete disaster. That's an achievement in and of itself. Roid Run is pretty much Minotaur. Just a little prettier and scarier than the popular one on Ravine.

UB456JA.jpg

SAW: The Return

This map happened because I wanted to make a minigame but I had no original idea. It's basically a map made for the Shields Up minigame from the early days of Halo 4. Of course, my version is prettier. :)

LbIipDL.jpg

Beacon Rush

Remake of the one from Halo Reach. With Stockpile now in Halo 4 thanks to modding, I figured I'd remake this.

NAsiw5i.jpg

Hall Wars

Also a remake from Reach. Because YOLO.

D249kP1.jpg

Boarding Pass

My fourth Flood map. Boarding Pass is a Hivemind map that has a more or less original theme. The setting is a modern train station and I'm very happy with how this map turned out.

Low46SV.jpg

Cypher

This is my last competitive map in Halo 4. It's meant for 1v1 & 2v2 and is asymmetric in design. I would like to think of this map as a successor to my other map, Exin.

cnQonHh.jpg

Last Stand: Nuketown

CoD sucks. But Last Stand doesn't. Apparently, Last Stand + Nuketown = Awesome.

mUthnvt.jpg

Devil's Nursery

A disaster.

MPqEjdN.jpg

Dead Silence

Will be finished on the Master Chief Collection.

q1l5Bnv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elliot and REMkings

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
I don't know whether it's your post or just my computer, but I can't see any of the first couple of maps in this thread(about the first third of the original post). Is there any way of fixing that? I love your maps and enjoy the experiences on them, too.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
How come I've never seen this update? Among these new entries are some of your finest works!

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I have fixed up the images in the first post. So if anyone wants to see my worst work, feast your eyes.

EDIT: Also fixed other broken images and added an old map (Refuge). Not to mention that I edited the posts to rearrange all maps according to their creation date. #nobigdeal

Last edited:

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
So you're going to rebuild all of what you have done on Dead Silence?
Didn't they announce that it's possible to transfer maps from the 360 to the Xbone? I figured that'll make it easier to finish the map in MCC. If not, I guess I'll just rebuild everything. It won't be that hard anyway since I wasn't able to finish too much in the map.

We should play Dead Silence some time. 'tis a 2v2?
No Aubz. 'Tis a Flood. Cypher is my last competitive mappy in Halo 4. For the 360, at least.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Didn't they announce that it's possible to transfer maps from the 360 to the Xbone? I figured that'll make it easier to finish the map in MCC. If not, I guess I'll just rebuild everything. It won't be that hard anyway since I wasn't able to finish too much in the map

Last thing I heard was they wouldn't be offering that. I hope I'm wrong though!

a Chunk

Master
Nov 14, 2013
Didn't they announce that it's possible to transfer maps from the 360 to the Xbone? I figured that'll make it easier to finish the map in MCC. If not, I guess I'll just rebuild everything. It won't be that hard anyway since I wasn't able to finish too much in the map.
Someone asked about this in the Q&A at PAX a few days ago. The answer given was "yes", but it seemed the question had been misunderstood... Judge for yourself. (I can't get the video to start at the correct location. The question begins at about 58:10.)

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Someone asked about this in the Q&A at PAX a few days ago. The answer given was "yes", but it seemed the question had been misunderstood... Judge for yourself. (I can't get the video to start at the correct location. The question begins at about 58:10.)
Yeah, I feel like he most definitely misunderstood that question.

Debonair

Proficient
Jul 20, 2013
Well actually Silhoutte was my 2 map and then my xbox broke.

kappa.png

P.S. God u brown.

P.S.S. Me too
kappa.png