Gaming Murder Miners!

Jan 16, 2013
Hey everyone, I just downloaded Murder Minders from the XboxLiveMarketPlace for only 80 points! Thats only i think like $1 worth of points. Anyway its a pretty cool game that is Mine Craft mixed with guns so check it out they have a trail out to play for a short time. Its only 80 points for a short amount of time so pick it up. Also ****Note**** you can play this game split screen online and local!
Lemme know if anyone gets it and wants to play!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Theres split screen but not for map making. It sucks. The game itself is great. I think theyre going to update it soon too.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I really liked that game! The zombie mode was exactly what I wanted from an Indie Game ;)

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
This game is exceptionally good, I paid 80 MS points for a minecraft/halo hybrid, that's consistently updated at that! I've had some great Friday nights playing this with some beers and mates over xbl, We've made our own maps and proceeded to play them online (aswell as playing others done by both developers and community), with game modes such as infection or TDM. Money well spent me thinks

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, I didn't know that people in HC likes Murder Miners!!! They recently added vehicles and stuff, which you guys already know. Anyways, why doesn't somebody put a blog on the main page or something? It is the #1 rated game, but 6th most downloaded. Which most people pay more attention to most downloaded, it isn't getting that much attention anymore.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Hm... I suppose this game is a little too small-time and far too unrelated to be on the front page. I played it a bit, found kinda fun, but overall forgot about it. As XBL indie games go though, it's pretty decent.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, didn't thought it about it like that. But, at least we can try to spread the news about it. But, it's trying to get big. It has its own tournaments, like Murder Miners League on Murder Miners Hub. And they are trying to add matchmaking and make Murder Miners 2 for next-gen.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
But, if u can look it in a certain way, it can be like its own Halo game but without a campaign. It has custom games, balance competitive games, and forge. With forge, there is unlimited budget and customizable terrain. It's just like a Halo game but with Minecraft graphics