Map Preview Much Map of Such Flag

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington

Much Map of Such flag is the highly temporary name I am using for a new map I've just finished forging. It is a 8-12 player asymmetrical objective map set to work for 1 Flag CTF, Extraction, Slayer, and maybe asymmetrical Territories if we can get the modded game type to work right. Red team has a Mantis while Blue has a chain hog and ghost. While this may seem a little unfair at first (and as I haven't tested it yet I can't say for sure that it's not) the hog and ghost actually have access to a part of the map the mantis does not: the raised center bridge. From here the mantis has a harder time landing shots on the light vehicles and they can more easily land fire on it. The mantis also has to watch out for hijacking attempts from the bridge. I'll be starting testing on this map soon, and hopefully I can find a silly yet not quite as ridiculous name for it as well.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Much Map of Such flag is the highly temporary name...

boing.jpeg

______________________________________​

In all seriousness though, the map looks very nice. I haven't played some good ol' BTB in a while so feel free to invite me when you're testing the map. I'd be very happy to join. :)