Gaming Most memorable gaming quotes

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
A few of my favourites have already been named, therefore I'm going to list the remaining few that I really enjoyed, which cover a variety of games. Basically, I plan of putting two of my most memorable quotes from some of my favourite games:

• "Recquiescat in pace" - Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations)
  • "You need other outlets" - "I have other outlets..." - "Besides vaginas" - Conversation between Maria and Ezio Auditore. (Assassin's Creed 2)
  • "This is not a time for negotiation" - Batman (Batman: Arkham City)
  • "Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday..." - Solomon Grundy (Batman: Arkham City)
  • "You're cordially invited, bitch!" - Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2)
  • "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest" - Tannis (Borderlands 2)
  • "I'm British you Muppet!" - Psycho (Crysis 1)
  • "This situation is FUBAR (F*cked up beyond all recognition)" - Prophet (Crysis 1)
  • "Avoid all contact with infected individuals. Wait for official instructions." - "Kill all sons-of-bitches. That's my official instructions." - Ellis responding to CEDA's instructions. (Left 4 Dead 2)
  • "Who the hell... puts an evac station... up thirty flights of goddamn stairs...?" - Coach (Left 4 Dead 2)
  • "Mr Angelo?" - "Uh...Yes?" - "Mr. Salieri sends his regards" - Conversation between Vito and Tommy Angelo. (Mafia 2)
  • "Hey, do you know the difference between sex and conversation? No? You wanna go back to my place to talk?" - Joe Barbaro (Mafia 2)

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
'Those pills are great when you wash 'em down with a little scotch.'
'I like to wash down my scotch with a little scotch.'
'I like to wash down the scotch I poured that scotch with a little more scotch.'
'I like scotch!'
'I like scotch!'
Madworld - The Announcers on scotch

AnotherClaymore

Qualified
Aug 19, 2013
Resident Evil (the first one)

It wasn't even spoken dialog, not sure if that counts...

You find a journal of one of the doctors at some point, it starts out normal and slowly degrades the futher you read...

Last entry was, and I quote:

"for itchy tasty"

My friends and I lost our shit! We still text that to eachother now...