Gaming Most frustrating enemies in gaming?

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
zubat-random-battle.jpg

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
I'm not usually bothered by a single enemy type in a game, because I usually just group difficulty with the whole level, but wraiths on Halo 4 while on Legendary, fuuuuuu-
Honourable mention to the Poison Ivy boss battle in Arkham Asylum and the handymen/patriots/zeppelins in Bioshock Infinite while on 1999 mode.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I
BATTLE RIFLE NOOBS!!
I really don't understand this term. The only weapons in the game that take as much or more skill to use as the BR are the Human Sniper, the Spartan Laser when used on infantry, the Covenant Carbine, the Light Rifle, and maybe the DMR. How can one be a noob for using one of the most basic weapons that actually requires a steady aim?

Reactions: evergreen948

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
I really don't understand this term....
In my opinion, it's an overpowered weapon. Why else would everyone use it?
Also, they're frustrating for me to fight because the only way I can kill them with my storm rifle is if I get close enough and ambush them to get the first shots. But if I slip up the slightest bit, I get my ass blasted because their gun kills faster than my storm rifle, even up close.
But seriously, four shots? What a joke.
And don't even get me started on those damn frag grenades.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Frag grenades are not so much the issue... Stickies are my biggest beef. At least with the frags it only takes down your shields, But the BR is the reason I stopped playing halo. It should very on range for the gun on whether it is 4 shot or not. Maybe a 40 to 50 ft range would be perfect for a 4 shot kill, but anyother should be 5 or more. odds for the rifle up close should be lower since it is a precision based weapon, when automatics are better off close. (BR should be more of a primary medium range weapon)

Map architecture. Nothing pisses me off more than when I die because I got stuck on a tiny little something that was put there for aesthetic value only lol. Its one thing to die to an enemy, but to die from the map? Ohhhhh man haha. I've been playing through the gta 5 single player mode since I don't have internet right now, and there's been so many times I've been driving along on a chase mission, and hit some piece of trash that rolled onto the road. My car flips like crazy and then gets stuck and i fail the mission and have to start over. Argh!