Gaming Most frustrating enemies in gaming?

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
My worst enemies is other players that do exotic things...
Reason I say this is because Time to time I come across a challenge that I am not used to, lets say weapon of choice balance they choose, or time to time someone is so insanely good with a vehicle, or power weapon, it seems they are prefect. Other enemy I come acrossed to is absent players, it drives me insane when people just all the sudden become AFC... those are a little of mine.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat 9)

This mother fucker just countered any move I was going to make, performed outrageous combos to take out most of my health, and only got damaged when he felt like it (Half the time he would just flash and not get hurt).

I spent days trying to beat Him, Mileena, Goro, and Kintoro all in one life.

It was a pain to say the least.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Call of Duty Players. Not all but most. These are the most annoyed, moronic bunch of idiots i've met on any game. I dont have call of duty (well nearly all apart from Call of Duty 4) but these people make the game so much worse.

And Falmer from Skyrim, a tad annoying at times
Ah, COD Players.

If they kill you, you're a noob.
If you kill them, you're a hacker.

It's a sad, never-ending cycle of stupid :)

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
There have been many for me. But I'm just sticking with halo right now and the most "Frustrating" would be the Watchers. You use your ammo on them and then they just fly away behind cover and regain their shield and the cycle continues until you can kill it. And when they are in groups it's the worst cuz you can't tell which one you were shooting!

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Blinky... enough said...

Other than that I really havent run across many enemies that have actually frustrated me. Probably the only individual enemies that have ever truly frustrated me are the Geth Primes from ME3MP and the Queen at the end of Gears 3. If you are talking about the most frustrating fights then I would have to say that the Library is number 1 followed by that damn door on Halo 4 that you have to defend in the campaign as well as many of the maps from Spellforce 2.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Ah, COD Players.

If they kill you, you're a noob.
If you kill them, you're a hacker.

It's a sad, never-ending cycle of stupid :)

Sad but true. But can't the same be said for Halo players?

Maybe it's just me.

Back on topic, I'd say the invisible assholes from Borderlands 2. I'm really feeling them crawl up my manhole these past few weeks while I run through the game and all its DLC with my bro. They're invisible, they're fast, and they even have freaking biological shielding. Shit's messed up.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Really no one going to say it? Legate Lanius from Fallout: New Vegas. and these are less annoying but still piss me off:
  • Silhouette from Deastroy All Humans!
  • Fucking Smokers from Left 4 Dead(2)
  • Death Claws from Fallout: New Vegas
Yea I know two of them are bosses, but I also did kind of cheat to kill both of them.

swank

Qualified
Jun 20, 2013
Illinois
My most frustrating enemy is my own teammates. Mainly the ones that AFK the whole game or quit out as your gaining the lead.

Halo 4 Campaign Legendary:Hunters
Delta Force 2:THOSE F*CKING HELICOPTERS
Battlefield Vietnam(PC) players that have more skill and played the game longer than me, those F*CKING LAGS, and players that...MAGICALLY BLOW UP MY HELICOPTER!!!!!
Hunting Unlimited 3:Elephants
Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter:the T-Rex(not just one of them, ALL OF THEM!!!!!!)
Battlefield 3:spwankillers, soflams, stingers, and trolls
CoD(all games with killstreaks) pro CoD players and Gunship