Halo Modded Gametypes and Maps

Which one do you want?

• Total voters
1. Have you guys ever wanted a modded gametype that combines all gametypes in MM? That way when you forge you can have a flag, a hill, a ball and so on to work with.

2. Or even a gametype where it really is slender where the flood is a human but the body's blacks nd the heads white?
EDIT: Adding to the idea, right as you get killed it does the fuzzy screen thing with the noises? That would be scary as...... Slender i guess (cant thing of a comparison)

3. Or a modded map where you can zoom 4x as fast as a monitor?

4. OOOOOO i just thought of this, what if when you reach max speed in a vehicle (excluding all tanks and turrets) you got a speed boost and you went twice as fast? Or (same idea) trait zones could affect vehicle speed?

List what you want from this list and your ideas below!

James Maynee

Novice
Sep 10, 2013
Personally don't see the point in modding anything seeing as how it's against the terms and service of not only XBL but most game makers, Don't fancy being banned.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Personally don't see the point in modding anything seeing as how it's against the terms and service of not only XBL but most game makers, Don't fancy being banned.
343 has said that they are not going to take action against modding in H4, so long as it does not negatively affect any other player or is used in MM

James Maynee

Novice
Sep 10, 2013
I can see some of the implications of modding being fun but over-all i personally don't care for it, unless somebody is going to mod halo 4 to actually be good theres no point lol :titmar:

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio, United States
I can see some of the implications of modding being fun but over-all i personally don't care for it, unless somebody is going to mod halo 4 to actually be good theres no point lol :titmar:

343i doesn't care if you mod, as long as it doesn't give you any advantages online. In Action Sack, they have a modded gamtype: "Mini Slayer" where the only thing is decreasing the player scale. Same with the race gametype that synth made... How come he isn' banned? Its a modded gametype...