Millennium's Forge Team - Recruiting

Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys! It's Half, here. I've decided to start a forging to team to create an array of maps, and gametypes for several purposes. For our own pleasure, of course, :D, and then to submit them to be featured on THFE, Mr Pokephile, and countless other partnerships. We will be specializing in all types of maps - (aesthetic, flood, CTF, Dominion, Slayer, etc.) - If this interests you, send me a message on Xbox LIVE, or here at HaloCustoms.com. Anyway, my gt is Half Millennium. I am mainly looking for 5-7 other forgers.

Reactions: The Zoid

Spades N AZ

Master
Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
I have a few that I will send your way who are doing the same thing on our partner site 343Industriesforum.org. Good luck to you man! I hope to see some great stuff. Then submit them to me for the biggest Custom game lobby known to Halo

Reactions: Warrior Chair

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Heyy! I!d like to join, mostly learn a little, help here and there. I'll add you next time I'm on. (btw what timezone are you in?)

M00xSeal

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Half millennium you are already my friend from my custom game night, I was also wandering if you could sign up for my next one.

Garpfruit

Proficient
Jan 13, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I would like to join (my speciality is function and game types, that means I'm not good at aesthetics, but I am good at things like doors and elevators etc.)