[May 10, 2014] [POSL] Flood and Minigames (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
cHJhRViAZjterZHikxvUO1EHciR5DAoBigyTIvFxBVNHIfg_jtlE1GtBJnys0g1huVoKsuhaL0BKvBywDMxcS0iShSysxP9YaE8C8VvtOZzEBotyltFDUPmPow

Hello and welcome to an official Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby!

*This lobby will be recorded for a highlight video that I will upload to my YouTube
channel. If we have some good moments, that is.

Lobby Details:

Purpose: To provide the community with enjoyable custom games centered around Flood/Minigames

Your Host is: Zandril

Gamertag: Zandril S312

The player cap on this lobby is 12-14 players.

Directions:

Once you have RSVP’ed via this forum, send your host a message to his Xbox Live account as below:

Gummy Bears

Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.

The host will invite you if there is space -- he will not raise the lobby cap to accommodate you.

The host of the lobby is providing the maps. Below is just a sample of what he will play, in any given order:

1. Alkaline City
2. Holdout: The Manor
3. Patchwork
4. The Ashes
5. Winter Contingency
6. Romper Stompers
7. Ultimate Frisbee Space Court
8. The Jolly Roger
9. Smashy Chase
10. Grow Op
11. The Long Way Around
12. Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull
13. Ro Sham Boat
14. Don't Trust The Cashier
15. Monastery of the Lifeless

And many more!

POSL Rules:

1. Have Forge Island DLC, or we’ll eat you.

2. Microphones are encouraged, but don’t be a disturbance.

3. Have a positive attitude. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers can go elsewhere.

4. The host loads maps and invites people -- you do not without his permission.

5. Being in a lobby is a privilege, not a right.

Referrals:

Recent Players -- those who RSVP'd to my last session of similarly-themed customs:
@AlexJ189, @Auburn, @Charles Stoot, @Forge4dayz, @glitcher x7, @Jfca Ominous, @Kingjelo167, @Master Debaytes, @Matt18, @Nobelnaga, @Pandaz 4 Life, @RC SeaCow, @sarigon2000, @xnitro

Subscribers -- those who had indicated their desire to play [Competitive/Flood/etc.] in POSL lobbies:
@Charles Stoot , @theshadowdb , @SteelGreen , @Nobelnaga , @Swash , @Matt18, @Z3R0FLAME , @captinmet, @theshadows, @kevk2 , @MMedina000 , @DeadlockDrago , @General Sarbina , @Professor Pool , @jokamundoman

POSL Links:

Our Sponsored page on Halo Customs: http://halocustoms.com/threads/polar-opposite-squadron-lobbies.15250/

Subscribe to our customs!

eyRGc5m.png

Last edited:

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Zandril if you need help with recording see my signature it has a Recording help link. Also if you need a second eye to record I can do so for you, I could do your highlights I guess. :p Na I can help though if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.