[Mar 8, 2014] Zanny's Tippy-Top Testing Lobby (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
VwS8y7S.png

What's going to happen in this lobby? Simple. We'll be testing maps.

You: What kind of maps, Zanny?
Me: All kinds of maps.

You: Can I bring my mini game?
Me: What did I just say?

Squeaker: Can we play Fat Kid?
Me: No.

At the start of the lobby, it'll be capped at 8. This will give small maps a chance to get tested. If you want to test your small map, come early. Once all the small maps are done, I'll boost the lobby cap to 14 to allow bigger maps a chance to get tested. At that point I'll be inviting people who couldn't get in on the lobby at the beginning.

What happens when we're all out of maps to test? The lobby will turn into a mixbag. Maybe we'll play an awesome mini game, or an awesome mod, or a Flood map. Who knows? :)

ReadTheRules.png

How to join

Step 1: RSVP for the lobby.

Step 2: Send me a message saying "T Cubed" or "I love Zan" 15 minutes before the lobby starts.

________________________________________________________________​

Reminders

- If you're interested, message me 15 minutes before the lobby starts for an invite.

- Using a Kinect mic will probably get you muted. Not booted. Just muted.

- If the lobby lags out, send me a message asking for another invite and I'll try to get you in.

- Make sure the map you want to test has working spawns and can fit the player count of the lobby.

- Bring a mic to make the process of testing your map easier. If you don't have a mic, send me a message with the map name and, if necessary, its gametype. Just make sure the file is in your File Share and I'll load it up for you.

Rules

Rule 1: Be nice.

Rule 2: Once you receive leadership to load your map, you must pass it back to me when you've loaded your map.

Rule 3: Don't spam me with messages. If you don't get invited right away then the lobby is full or I'm mid-game. If you spam me with messages, I won't invite you even if a spot opens up.

Rule 4: Be in game chat. Let's face it. It'll be more fun if we can all hear and talk to each other. If the lobby is full and people are trying to get in, I will be booting those in party chat.

Rule 5: Don't invite your friends unless I ask you to. We will first be catering to those who RSVP'd for the lobby. Same rule applies for guests.

Rule 6: Don't be AFK (Away from keyboard or, in this case, controller). I will be booting people who've been AFK for too long.

Rule 7: Have Forge Island. If you don't have it, you can download it from the Halo 4 main menu or by clicking this link.

Rule 8: If you're a squeaker, please wear a Batman or Morgan Freeman voice changer.

I hope you have fun at my lobby. If you haven't already, go subscribe to my YouTube channel where I do map features and other forge-related videos.

yhUj5Qe.png

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
@-Orzium- , @AlexJ189 , @Auburn , @HardcoreTots , @Mysterio 116 , @Oasis Hurler , @Shadow KryPTiiC

Guys, I'm sorry but I have to cancel this lobby because of some university stuff that came up. I did, however, post two other testing lobbies that are more than likely to push through.

http://halocustoms.com/threads/mar-6-2014-zannys-tippy-top-testing-lobby-zandril-s312.15763/

http://halocustoms.com/threads/mar-7-2014-zannys-tippy-top-testing-lobby-zandril-s312.15764/

I hope you can attend one or even both of them. I'll be deleting this lobby post in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.