[Mar 30, 2014] My 18th birthday. The day it all starts... (swash983)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
oGueXob.png
So it's my 18th birthday... we will be playing many Mini-games, infection, race, and probably many other variants for what has come. Today I will be 18 and finally the ability to get an apartment of my own so my times will never fail on me again. (Only 2 out of 100+ games have failed due to family reasons) I'm glad I could be part of the halo custom's community but sadly from this point on I will no longer be able to host as much as I have been able to. If you want to join send me a message Saying "BDAY INVITE" 3 days before this lobby and trust me it will be fun!​

kxz5U1z.png

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
Man, Really? You gonna spend your 18th birthday playing Halo 4?!

Man, I dont want to be rude, but, get a life until there. For you, Please .

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
My friend I am going to host a B-Day lobby as well. There is nothing wrong in doing so. You can have a party for reality and a lobby for your virtual friends no harm done

Yeah, you're right. Thinking this way, sounds legit.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Yeah, you're right. Thinking this way, sounds legit.

That's exactly why I'm hosting this lobby, not just because I enjoy playing mini-games. But because I enjoy playing mini-games with my virtual friends and I can celebrate there as well. I don't have much of a life in the country. I do indeed have a life outside of gaming. I have 2 jobs and school. It's not like I sit around and do nothing all day... It's just because there's nothing to do in the country that I have time to do a lot of things.

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
That's exactly why I'm hosting this lobby, not just because I enjoy playing mini-games. But because I enjoy playing mini-games with my virtual friends and I can celebrate there as well. I don't have much of a life in the country. I do indeed have a life outside of gaming. I have 2 jobs and school. It's not like I sit around and do nothing all day... It's just because there's nothing to do in the country that I have time to do a lot of things.

Nice

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com

I helped this come about.............. It feels nice

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Man, Really? You gonna spend your 18th birthday playing Halo 4?!

Man, I dont want to be rude, but, get a life until there. For you, Please .

I spent my 20th birthday on the Xbox in General, Birthday's are really nothing after the child years are gone, the only part I still ask for is a cake so it's no harm in Swash playing on Halo for it, I believe that's where I sat last year for my birthday and then to Minecraft.

Reactions: REMkings
Status
Not open for further replies.