[Mar 22, 2013] PA1NTS Map Testing/Map Feedback Lobby (PA1NTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hello HaloCustoms!
  • Do you have a map to test?
  • Do you want to receive feedback on that map?
  • RSVP to this here lobby.
What are we playing?
Any kind of map or gametype will be accepted.
Feedback on your map will be posted afterwards in this thread.
I hope to see some farmiliar faces and also meet some new players. If all goes well, I'd like to make my testing/feedback lobbies a regular thing. In doing so, I get to see lots of maps, and you the creators get some pretty reliable feedback.
Can't make it?
Want us to test your map for you? That's fine too. Comment with your gamertag and what you want tested. MAKE SURE ITS IN YOUR FILESHARE.​
That's it guys. I'll see you there.
n2ittl.jpg

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Ya I got a map to test right here. We will be playing it in my lobby later but if you want to check it out. 2-16 Player and I mean that it is equally fun with any size lobby heck you can play it by your self but I don't know about that.​

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
can I add you to my friends list because otherwise I cant join?

if not then plz could you test it and reply telling what is good and what is bad? the maps are called enclosure and kinemortophobia.

enclosure is a 2-10 player map and works with most gametypes while kinemortophobia is a flood map that is for necrosis only (mr. pokephiles template contest)

my gt is "King Andrew 1st"

Feb 25, 2013
Hey Pa1nts I should be there for the start of the custom but i might be a little late so if you could just send me an invite, (even if im away) when it starts that would be great. Also if for some reason im not there and the lobby is starting to end, could you test my maps "the Journey Parts 1 & 3" that go along with "the Journey" gametype. They are all on my fileshare. Thanks

Amezops

Novice
Feb 10, 2013
Looking forward to re-testing Bumper Ghosts! Hopefully the changes worked, and maybe get some more suggestions to improve it even more!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Ya I got a map to test right here. We will be playing it in my lobby later but if you want to check it out. 2-16 Player and I mean that it is equally fun with any size lobby heck you can play it by your self but I don't know about that.​
Yup, i'll grab it from your fileshare assuming it's there.​

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
can I add you to my friends list because otherwise I cant join?

if not then plz could you test it and reply telling what is good and what is bad? the maps are called enclosure and kinemortophobia.

enclosure is a 2-10 player map and works with most gametypes while kinemortophobia is a flood map that is for necrosis only (mr. pokephiles template contest)

my gt is "King Andrew 1st"

I will add you and invite you. If you don't show up I'll download them and test them.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Pa1nts I should be there for the start of the custom but i might be a little late so if you could just send me an invite, (even if im away) when it starts that would be great. Also if for some reason im not there and the lobby is starting to end, could you test my maps "the Journey Parts 1 & 3" that go along with "the Journey" gametype. They are all on my fileshare. Thanks

Done and Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.