Staff [Mar 17, 2013] Staff vs. Community 4 (Davastan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2013
California
How would you join in? Will one of the staff invite you if you are on the RSVP or will it be by us sending you guys a message saying, "invite". I'm unaware... my first time.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
How would you join in? Will one of the staff invite you if you are on the RSVP or will it be by us sending you guys a message saying, "invite". I'm unaware... my first time.
It would work best if you send me a message over Xbox Live first. Whenever inviting people, I go through all of the rsvp's in my inbox, because it's much quicker than xbox-typing all of the gamertags in to a game invite. Once I've invited all the messengers, then I move on to the rest until the lobby is full, but if you want the best chance I'd suggest everyone send me a message :)

Mar 13, 2013
California
It would work best if you send me a message over Xbox Live first. Whenever inviting people, I go through all of the rsvp's in my inbox, because it's much quicker than xbox-typing all of the gamertags in to a game invite. Once I've invited all the messengers, then I move on to the rest until the lobby is full, but if you want the best chance I'd suggest everyone send me a message :)
I send it to you when the lobby begins correct? Or as soon as possible?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Whenever, the sooner the better. No worries though, most people usually get an invite, if it's not full already.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Thanks for playing, everyone! I had a great time, and hoped you all did too :) In the meantime, the scores will be considered, weighed, doubled checked and calculated just in time for the writeup in a few days. And also, don't forget to rate me bad host if you thought I was terrible :D Until next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.