Mini Game Major League Jumping

Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
oh cool, another Parkour map, I like these a lot. As a matter of fact, I am extending the FHR Map Preview Series to cover Parkour races among the many new additions to my series! I'll be sure to make this the first one!

Reactions: Buddy

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
The term "competitive" when applied to Halo maps is a bit of a misnomer. The term merely describes standard Halo maps, which are typically meant to be competitive. However, all "competitive" really means is that the game requires skill, coordination, strategy, etc. to be won. So, while I have little doubt that this map requires these things and is therefore competitive, it is not a standard Halo map. It is a competitive mini game. I've moved this to the proper section.

Reactions: Buddy and wizton
Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
The term "competitive" when applied to Halo maps is a bit of a misnomer. The term merely describes standard Halo maps, which are typically meant to be competitive. However, all "competitive" really means is that the game requires skill, coordination, strategy, etc. to be won. So, while I have little doubt that this map requires these things and is therefore competitive, it is not a standard Halo map. It is a competitive mini game. I've moved this to the proper section.

really, I'd consider it a competitive race!

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Thank you! Yes, you're right. It is like a "competitive minigame". :)