Lord of the Rings, Marvel's, Star Wars and Co.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Another Wolverine movie? Count me in, especially if Hugh Jackman is basically naked in this one like Origins ;) lol ah my lovely girlish fantasies lol

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
The Shadow Cabal Trailer (2013): It seems to be an interpretation from Lord of the Rings and Narnia... And the orcs are looking just like humans. :vincent:

What are you thinking of the trailer?

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
The Hunt For Gollum - Full Movie Redux (additional informations are in the description of the video)

It´s really well made!! Remember, that it is released not-for-profit to the Internet. :y:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I just saw "Man of Steel" and i gotta say, that it´s the best Superman movie so far!! Effects and graphics were great, 3D not necessary though...

For comic/fantasy fans a must see!! :potogold:
What´s your opinion to Zack Snyders brand new movie? Btw second Superman movie is already done deal! Yeeaaaahh! auburnauburn

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
This is going to be long so I'll separate it into parts via spoilers(if you haven't seen what the spoiler is about think before viewing).

I really liked this movie and thought it was the best so far, and the mandarin thing doesn't mean that the next movie can't contain the real mandarin. With this movie and some of the others I believe marvel is making a alternate universe with the comics, that can affect one another and eventually become like James Bond movies where if an actor stops being the hero they just get someone new to play the part and not even acknowledge that its a new actor(they kinda already did that with Hulk.)

I am sorry if anyone liked origins you should stop reading this one, because I don't want to offend you if you liked the movie. I hated it and thought it was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time, I'm a huge Deadpool fan and they basically butchered him. Ryan Renolds did a great job, but the amount of things wrong from the books I couldn't over look and it just made me angry. That being said I don't think this new movie has anything to do with origins and I am excited to see it, I'd love to see some more weapon X characters make it in.

I haven't seen man of steel, but I've been so let down by superman movies and after Nolan did Dark Night Rises I think I just want to wait until its on DVD and get it from Netflix.

I felt like(by the way not really a spoiler if you know alot of history:laugh:) 300 ended correctly with the fall of Sparta and that it was its own contained movie that knew what it was and what it was supposed to be. I want to see the sequel but I'm a little reluctant.

Now I just want to share something with you guys and probably none of you know this exist, but there was a legally made Justice League Movie. It was never aired in America and I think it was only shown once or twice on TV outside America, but it was a pilot for a TV show... its fucking terrible. Here's the ending of it...:lmao:

Green Lantern's not even green, he's fucking Teal. What emotion goes with teal?, is it suicide because he wants this to end?! I think the costume budget was like $75, if you look it up and watch the whole movie(please don't unless you have a good bit of time to kill and a good sense of humor) you can see all the other things that make it just so awful.

Reactions: Buddy