Breaakout Lithium [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2015
Lithium (version 2016-01-15) - A very large breakout map where no one feels safe.

Gamer Tag: Melted Universe
Map Name: Lithium

This map was built while keeping symmetry and Game play in mind. (Thank god for grouping and multiplying.) It was made just big enough that you can't guess what your opponent is going to do next. There are TWO Invisibility power-ups in the map which gives it a unique balance that other Breakout maps don't seem to have. It was also built on the Idea of being able to support anything from 4v4 to 8v8. Since the map is so big there is two of every...

Read more about this map...

Jun 16, 2015
You'll need to add some screenshots to the body of your map post.
I have them saved on my phone. But it says they're too big. And I will not be able to get to a computer for a month because I am doing sometraining right now. I had to walk quite a ways and search very hard just to find enough reception to log in to this site. I will try to get ahold of someone back home and have them do it.

Jun 16, 2015
Melted Univers3 updated Lithium with a new update entry:

Ion

The more i walked through it and imagined the game play on the map the more I notices... This map was arguably too empty. I added on all kinds of cover I named almost every spot on the map. I opened up the basement so there is no longer a wall on the bottom floor separating the two teams from each other. I also attend a grav lift to take you from the basement to the red/blue bases, and some cool twisty pipes to stop you from seeing the opposing teams cat walks.

I saved the newest version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.