Map Preview KILLBALL LEGACY

How do you feel about these map packs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
As you know, I am the colorful guy named Cody.
A lot of you really enjoyed my Call of the Flood map which I can tell you, a lot of people enjoyed the map and gameplay. Link right here: http://halocustoms.com/threads/call-of-the-flood-update.5160/
Now unfortunately, I have to put the next map, Cratezit, on hold BECAUSE, I have this new map series called the
KILLBALL LEGACY.
I am very bold for saying this, but I officially announce that I will make 6 fantastic maps and send them out in packs called:
1. Killball Outbreak
2. Killball War
I have already painted, sketched out all of the layout of each map and down to the every speculation.
Gametypes include: Slayer (Obviously), CTF, BTB, FFA, Dominion, Custom Flood, Extraction and KOTH.
Each map will have all of my patience, thought, and time put into the creation of the maps.
The first map pack is predicted to be finished sometime mid April.
Now I ask you a favor to leave a comment below and make sure to follow this thread for later updates on each map and map pack.
Thank you for reading this and I appreciate that.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
For all those who are watching this thread, the maps are based on a story where a bunch of shmeefs find the killball
and worship it and call it the relic. Then Shmeef scientists take the killball for experiments. Then a explosion happens
and the killball goes nuts and crazy stuff happens. Cant tell you any more but the first map tittled
Killball Temple is going to be better than Call of the Flood Standards

chicktapus33

Proficient
Feb 22, 2013
I don't even know
For all those who are watching this thread, the maps are based on a story where a bunch of shmeefs find the killball
and worship it and call it the relic. Then Shmeef scientists take the killball for experiments. Then a explosion happens
and the killball goes nuts and crazy stuff happens. Cant tell you any more but the first map tittled
Killball Temple is going to be better than Call of the Flood Standards
That sounds so stupid, but so AWESOME I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!