Mini Game Kamikaze Banshees

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Kamikaze Banshees (version 1.0) - Flood can only infect players by dive-bombing to the floor, crashing and exploding: shoot them down!

Kamikaze Banshees
By Rabid MidgetMan

View attachment 3278

Ever noticed how a banshee explosion is much larger than a banshee-bomb explosion? These zombies noticed. Many explosions are guaranteed In this chaotic yet skillful game. Remember to DOWNLOAD THE GAMETYPE on the left before playing. Please give feedback / rating after playing!

Overview
Zombies fly into the canyon and crash (explode) into survivors in...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Fiesty Fedora
Apr 27, 2013
UK
Like the intro. And the first and fourth pictures. And the way it was forged- the banshees act like airburst rounds. +1 download for you.

Thanks :). I know what you mean about the banshees, without a doubt the coolest vehicles when it comes to exploding. When a banshee explodes, it EXPLODES. There is literally nothing left to point at and say "I can see how that once used to be a banshee". If you're lucky, you can even get a splatter if a piece of the debris hits someone hard enough.

Reactions: ShockBolt21
Apr 27, 2013
UK
how did u make it so the banshee shots dont do damage,
can it be used for ghosts??????????
Sadly, no, read the paragraph at the very bottom entitled 'Technical Bit'

Essentially, I haven't changed the ranged damage, I've just changed the area where the zombies are able to deal damage. Theoretically, if the banshees didn't explode as soon as they touched this area (due to a killzone), their guns would do normal damage.

HOWEVER, I have a sneaky suspicion that you might be asking this with the 'Tremors' map in mind. If so, you'll be glad to hear that I'm currently working on a top secret 'no honor rules' tremors map. If not, sorry but ghost gun damage is inevitable.

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Rabid MidgetMan updated Kamikaze Banshees with a new update entry:

Random spartan deaths FIXED!

I'm really sorry about the 'random death' bug, I've had real issues with it before in my map and mistakenly thought it was gone without testing.

This time I am CERTAIN it is gone for good, with extensive testing to be sure. I've replaced the map in my file-share with the fixed version, please delete your current one and download this one. It will appear to be identical so be sure to keep the one with the most recent 'modified date' (not 'created date').

What caused this bug was that i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Apr 27, 2013
UK
I just hosted this game tonight and everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing! :)

Glad to hear it was enjoyed! Out of interest, roughly what lobby size did you play this with? Also if you have any spare time it'd be great if you could give this a rating! :)

When I finally get some free time I'll be sure to join some of your lobbies, what sort of games do you play?

Jan 9, 2013
Glad to hear it was enjoyed! Out of interest, roughly what lobby size did you play this with? Also if you have any spare time it'd be great if you could give this a rating! :)

When I finally get some free time I'll be sure to join some of your lobbies, what sort of games do you play?

Lately I've been capping out my lobby to a maximum of 12-14 players which has results in a lot less black screens during our games, so that is most likely what we had. Sure, I didn't know you could rate these. We play all of the most fun casual games almost every night! :) See the complete listing here: http://www.halocustoms.com/customs/am3r1can-muscles-halo-4-customs-every-night.4753/ . Sure, feel free to come on in and join the fun! :D

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Lately I've been capping out my lobby to a maximum of 12-14 players which has results in a lot less black screens during our games, so that is most likely what we had. Sure, I didn't know you could rate these. We play all of the most fun casual games almost every night! :) See the complete listing here: http://www.halocustoms.com/customs/am3r1can-muscles-halo-4-customs-every-night.4753/ . Sure, feel free to come on in and join the fun! :D

Wow that lobby really looks amazing! so many of my favorite maps and, most importantly, so many I've never even heard of before! I love to try out new mini-games and its refreshing to see a 'no competitive maps' lobby. Looks like you're also a fan of my 'Rabid Tank' map, its great to know that's circulating through lobbies. You might like my 'Jousting' map if you want another casual game. It's a little more structured and skillful than my other maps but definitely not conventional competitive halo. Thanks for the rating btw!

Reactions: AM3R1CAN MUSCLE