Introduction Just want that message to go away

ExpiredHuman

Adept
Jul 18, 2016
Ok, so my name is Tristan, I'm 16 as of this post, and I'm just a guy who owns halo 4 looking for some custom games on the 360. That's basically all the information an average person would need, but since you're still reading, I guess you honestly have nothing better to do. Uh...well to keep you going, i can solve the rubiks cube under 20 seconds, I play in a high school drumline, aand I consider myself an average teenager...? I mean, there are a bunch of me's out there. I'm nota rare pokemon that you'll probably never find; I'm just another rattata popping up that you probably won't even bother to catch since you find them literally everywhere...so ya, I'm pretty common, just a common teenager. I'd like to get to play a lot more halo 4 custom games(360). If you're interested in filling up another slot in your lobby, consider adding me as a friend. My gamertag is deathbybord159 (I made it as a kid don't laugh).If you made it this, far, I would like to congratulate you for succeeding the expectation of a typical human. Seriously, I don't know why you took the time to read this.

Last edited: