[Jun 27, 2014] [POSL] Flood and Minigames | Beans and Buns (Recording Lobby) (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I will be recording some of the games for a highlight video that I will upload to my channel. Links below.

cHJhRViAZjterZHikxvUO1EHciR5DAoBigyTIvFxBVNHIfg_jtlE1GtBJnys0g1huVoKsuhaL0BKvBywDMxcS0iShSysxP9YaE8C8VvtOZzEBotyltFDUPmPow

Hello and welcome to an official Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby!

Lobby Details:

Purpose: To provide the community with enjoyable custom games centered around Flood/Minigames

Your Host is: Zandril

Gamertag: Zandril S312

The player cap on this lobby is 12-14 players.

Directions:

Once you have RSVP’ed via this forum, send your host a message saying "Jellybeans"

Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.

The host will invite you if there is space -- he will not raise the lobby cap to accommodate you.

The host of the lobby is providing the maps. Below is just a sample of what he will play, in any given order:

1. Protect the factory!
2. Boarding Pass
3. Destitution in Chains
4. Undead Cinema
5. Last Stand: Nuketown
6. Speedrun
7. NOM NOM
8. Crash-Up Derby
9. Snipe-a-mole
10. Ro Sham Bo Hallway/Stairway/Boat
11. Devil's Triangle
12. Point Lookout
13. Typhus
14. Broadcast
15. Smashy Chase

And many more!

POSL Rules:

1. Have Forge Island DLC, or we’ll eat you.

2. Microphones are encouraged, but don’t be a disturbance.

3. Have a positive attitude. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers can go elsewhere.

4. The host loads maps and invites people -- you do not without his permission.

5. Being in a lobby is a privilege, not a right.

Referrals:
Last lobby's RSVPs:
@Auburn, @Charles Stoot, @CrackSensei, @GB Pack 4ever, @General Sarbina, @HAL0 M4N, @Kingjelo167, @Nobelnaga, @ominousshark47, @Pandaz 4 Life, @sharpshoot3r, @thesharpspoon, @Yeti

Subscribers -- those who had indicated their desire to play [Competitive/Flood/etc.] in POSL lobbies:
@Charles Stoot , @theshadowdb , @SteelGreen , @Nobelnaga , @Swash , @Matt18, @Z3R0FLAME , @captinmet, @theshadows, @kevk2 , @Medina , @DeadlockDrago , @General Sarbina , @Professor Pool , @jokamundoman

POSL Links:

Our Sponsored page on Halo Customs: http://halocustoms.com/threads/polar-opposite-squadron-lobbies.15250/

Subscribe to our customs!

I9y38PS.png

__________________________________________________________________​

I hope you have fun at my lobby. If you haven't already,

-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for map features and other forge-related videos.
-Follow me on Twitter to be updated with my lobbies and videos.

AHmqwBy.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.