[Jun 26, 2013] Tomtris's Game of Guns (TomTris)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
25a0tjd.jpg

Morning ladies, gents, and gay guys that wear Pink FOTUS helmets, I am to host some amazingness in the form of Gun Game.
"But Tomtris, what is cloud gaming gun game?"

Well in case you have been living under a rock, Gun Game is a game mode from Black ops CounterStrike, in which every kill you get makes you switch to another gun. Sticky Grenades will set someone back a gun, and assassinations will promote you a gun AND demote them a gun.

Still confused? Well watch this:
RULES:
Breaking said rules may result in a swift kick in the dick, from my friend Jesus in Malibu .​
hot DON'T be a Kindergartner and do be mature
-NO ARGUING, AND DON'T BE LOUD! Do not talk over others, don't be obnoxious, keep the mic out of your throat, don't be in a party chat the entire game, AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE, IT IS REQUIRED!
-YOU MUST HAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL DIPLOMA TO JOIN!

hot Want to Join? Ensure your spot correctly.
-You want in? To RSVP, click the green check mark in the top-right corner and message me with "GunGamers" at any time. Please do not send me a friend request. Its first come, first serve! Take note that you have to be here on time! After the games start, I will be locking the lobby, sorry!

hot Please don't leave Mid-Game
- Unless its a dire emergency, please don't leave when the match has already started, this screws up the connection and leads to Halo 4 kicking us all out of the game. If this happens, I will open the lobby, and you may re-join me via the recent players list.

hot You must have the Forge Island DLC
- A good amount of maps have been crafted on the free Forge Island DLC. Therefore, you must have this DLC already downloaded before you join this lobby. You may download this free map by clicking here.

hot Dont be a Debbie Downer
- While we all like making fun of Master Debaytes, we don't like em'. Remember, you're just playing a game, so don't get upset and just laugh about it! If you don't like what we're playing, then you're always free to leave, I won't keep you hostage! Just keep in mind to have fun, that's what its all about!

Reactions: Jebus

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Nice you graduated on June 23, 1960. Also whyyyy at 11pm... i go to bed at that time

A) Well Ummm... I am actually 114! HA! TRICKED ALL OF YALLS (Yes, I graduated Middle school at 62. What you gonna do?)
B) Then umm... stay up! Take super wakey pills. Idk, but do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.