[Jun 10, 2015] Halo Universe: Intimate Warfare (DC Valorstrike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2013
Los Angeles, California
This lobby will be played on forge maps made for Halo 2 Anniversary; due to the recent fix to MCC allowing 16 player lobbies to play together without MCC crashing and kicking everyone out, we are looking to have a lobby of 10-16 players. All your friends and guests are welcome!

What you'll come to experience:
Everyone is free to add me at my GT: DC Valorstrike, Weekly I will post three maps on my activity feed that will be among some of the maps played for you to get a better idea of what the upcoming customs will consist of.

The posts will have the name of the map and its creator, followed by the hashtag #HUIW for Halo Universe: Intimate Warfare, to designate that it is connected with my posts here on Halo Customs and Halo Waypoint. With this system I hope to encourage halo players to discover new maps that they and their friends can enjoy (as the new "Find Player" option can allow for players to download others' maps), and to get people excited for what's in store for them if they join that weeks customs. Furthermore I encourage players to repost the activities by sharing the #HUIW posts to your activity feed so your friends can see why its worth coming back to MCC, and more specifically to play customs!

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you check out the activity feed, together we can create customs buzz as legendary as the Halo 3/Reach Custom days!

Status
Not open for further replies.