[Jul 7, 2013] The After Party (After Psycho's Lobby Of Course) (Master Debaytes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
So, Halo 3 is my favorite Halo game of all time, BY FAR.

In the time I played Halo 3, I forged quite a bit of maps, especially Infection and Mini Games. After all of the competitive games from the BTB Lobby in the hours before, I feel like it will be nice to cool down and play some more casual customs afterwards.

Yes, we will be playing old classics such as Cat and Mouse, Minotaur, Valley of the Beasts, and other gems.

I also may ask you guys to play any of your old maps still sitting on your hard drives (since the Halo 3 file browser is long gone).

While I won't make it a requirement to have all of the Halo 3 DLC, just know that I may have to boot you if you don't have the required maps. Also, while I'm leaving the lobby up for 3 hours, it may run longer depending on how many games are pooled together and how many players want to join the lobby.

That being said, I hope for a fun night on Halo 3!

Send me a message with "Invite H3" if you want an invite into the lobby.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
3wBcs.png

SAM RSVP'D.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!?

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
I have to put the lobby back by an hour, since I'll be in other lobbies just before and I need a little time to get things together before starting up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Sorry I couldn't get all of you guys into the lobby tonight. I did not expect so many people to try to get into the lobby tonight. I will be hosting other lobbies this month so stay tuned for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.