Recommended [Jul 28, 2013] Official Conversion Lobby (Flying Shoe ILR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Hello everyone and welcome to the first public Conversion Custom Game Night! The Psycho Duck and I have been testing and refining this new game mode and the maps for it for 7 months now, and while some members of HC have played it with us this is the first time that anyone can join in on the fun!​
We will be playing 2-3 games on Each map. The lobby will not go under or over 12 players until Conversion is done, and well will keep playing it so long as players are still having fun. If you want to play other things you should leave and allow others to join in, as this lobby is designed to get as many people as possible into Conversion games.​
Hope to see you there! If you don't know what Conversion is then watch the video below!​

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I want to join, but since I was pretty heavily involved in testing, I'll step back and let the newbies have a crack at it. I know everyone will have a blast though, this is a brilliant gametype and I can't wait to see what maps the community comes up with for it.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I want to join, but since I was pretty heavily involved in testing, I'll step back and let the newbies have a crack at it. I know everyone will have a blast though, this is a brilliant gametype and I can't wait to see what maps the community comes up with for it.
About the same. I've seen enough of the gametype in testing, and wouldn't want to take up a spot.

Jski9050

Proficient
Feb 18, 2013
Omg physcoduck liked my post I gotta be a fan boy lol but everyone looking to play remember I've got my lobby ready for everyone that can't get into this one

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
psicodck liked ur post?

ER MER GERD PSICODCK?

dude ur sooo cool, psicodck is prt of thfe! i love psicodck.

:p

Douche bag Tom everybody..

Omg physcoduck liked my post I gotta be a fan boy lol but everyone looking to play remember I've got my lobby ready for everyone that can't get into this one

Pro tip , don't nerdgasm about it ( no matter how awesome sauce it is ) :p.

Jski9050

Proficient
Feb 18, 2013
Everyone hey now 20 of you want to play half won't make this lobby I still have room in my lobby if you really wanna play check my lobby out

Reactions: Skyward Shoe
Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Ha Ha! its at 8-11 for me sucka's! EASTERN TIMEZONE ROCKS! oooh! we should have a tournament to see which American timezone is the best! like Team East coast vs. Team West Coast. Then like Team Mountain Time vs. Team Central Time (are they the same?)

Status
Not open for further replies.