Data Lost [Jul 25, 2016] Monday Map Testing - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Just as a reminder, the submission deadline for the Meet Your Maker contest is a week from today. The 7/25 session of this lobby willl be the last chance to test contest maps at Monday Map Testing, but you are highly encouraged to continue to test your maps on your own right up until the deadline. After 7/25, this lobby will go on hiatus for a few weeks while contest maps are judged.

Mar 14, 2016
GT: Darth Quackers
Map: Symbiosis
Gametype: BTB Slayer, BTB CTF.

Additions/fixes:
-Disabled huge thrusters (grav lift/thruster effect) and Gungoose for CTF only. (Nerfing the reds)
-Made lights on entrance to inside mountain so more people see them.
-Added grav lift flank area behind Blue base.
-Added REQ Scattershot with 0 extra clips on inside of mountain to bring more attention to area.
-Nerfed Assault rifle bayonet to 70 second respawn.

Last edited:

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
Hey all I know lobby is big for tonight but I haven't been able to get on and fix my map since 2 weeks ago, but if possible I would like to see Strongholds on Polar Outpost 7. Map is still the same but I would like to see another play test just to see which changes need to be made next For updated version. I will also not be able to participate this week either but I will be watching on stream. So if that pushed back its play in the lobby to later, totally understandable.Thanks again.
Gamertag: CheapBox v2
Map: Polar Outpost 7
Gametype: Strongholds

Last edited:

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Just as a reminder, the submission deadline for the Meet Your Maker contest is a week from today. The 7/25 session of this lobby willl be the last chance to test contest maps at Monday Map Testing, but you are highly encouraged to continue to test your maps on your own right up until the deadline. After 7/25, this lobby will go on hiatus for a few weeks while contest maps are judged.
Well hell,
I forgot this was the last time we would be testing BTB maps in this lobby for a while so I went ahead and replaced Snow Drowned with my new map "Swords of the Heretic". I figure I might as well show you since this will be it for a while in this lobby. Tested it in Nuts lobby the other night for Slayer and got alot of encouraging positive feedback so I'd like to atleast show you guys who might not test in Nuts lobbies.I also wanted to show you some nice updates I made to Prophet's Deception but if you think were gonna be short on time again I guess you can just run my new map in the first slot.Thanks Duck!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Well hell,
I forgot this was the last time we would be testing BTB maps in this lobby for a while so I went ahead and replaced Snow Drowned with my new map "Swords of the Heretic". I figure I might as well show you since this will be it for a while in this lobby. Tested it in Nuts lobby the other night for Slayer and got alot of encouraging positive feedback so I'd like to atleast show you guys who might not test in Nuts lobbies.I also wanted to show you some nice updates I made to Prophet's Deception but if you think were gonna be short on time again I guess you can just run my new map in the first slot.Thanks Duck!
I would encourage you to use this opportunity for final polish on maps you intend to submit to the contest, but you can use your testing slots as you like. There'll be plenty more BTB testing opportunities in the future, but the contest deadline is getting very close. It's your call. :)

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
Just a reminder for my testing slot, just choose the Polar Outpost 7. Not the detail one. Hoping to see the stream tonight.

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
I would encourage you to use this opportunity for final polish on maps you intend to submit to the contest, but you can use your testing slots as you like. There'll be plenty more BTB testing opportunities in the future, but the contest deadline is getting very close. It's your call. :)
Duck if you see this i cant get on for a bit because a lightning storm is screwing my internet; hopefully i can join within an hour, id hate to miss your last BTB testing session for a while. Also Im pretty confident in Prophets Deception at this point, I've been testing it in Infinuts lobbies weekly.I just haven't showed you the newest version with the updated bases yet,which is why I put it in the lineup, but honetly I would like to test my new map if i can only get 1 test tonight.Also I finally know how to work spawns in my maps better now, thank God.. :)

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Thanks for coming tonight, guys! Unfortunately, not as many people were on as usual so the lobby died down a bit early. We were unable to get through the backup slots as a result.

Good luck with polishing up your maps; don't forget to submit them by Sunday!

Oh, and IMAROLLINGSTONE, we may have forgotten to mention this in the lobby but there are still some performance issues on Traffic Jam when looking across top mid. =/

Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity

IMAROLLINGSTONE

Proficient
Jun 25, 2013
Thanks for coming tonight, guys! Unfortunately, not as many people were on as usual so the lobby died down a bit early. We were unable to get through the backup slots as a result.

Good luck with polishing up your maps; don't forget to submit them by Sunday!

Oh, and IMAROLLINGSTONE, we may have forgotten to mention this in the lobby but there are still some performance issues on Traffic Jam when looking across top mid. =/
Thanks, love you.

Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity

HerrMittmann

Novice
Jun 12, 2016
Not sure if I'm late for this week. If yes, then for next week:

GT: HerrMittmann
Map: Cataracta 0.0.6
Mode: BT Strongholds (BT CTF, BT Slayer)
Loadout: AR + Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.