[Jul 20, 2013] Official 1st Gold Host VS Community (Charles Stoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
This will be awesome because I haven't played much with REMkings, iSpiteful, and 2 or 3 of the other gold host. I will definitely get on Halo to support this. Any chance that we could do it on REACH or H3 though? If not I will host another G vs C and see how many of these guys are true custom gamers and know the older stuff.

Sure you read the rules "any Gold host can host a GHVSC lobby" so yes you can try this but make sure you have enough gold hosts signed up first and halo Reach definitively. I want to see what you can bring to the table there.

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
SPEEDRUN SPEEDRUN SPEEDRUN
RO SHAM BO RO SHAM BO RO SHAM BO
GREEN LANTERN GREEN LANERN GREEN LANTERN
There... I've said all I wanted to say.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
SPEEDRUN SPEEDRUN SPEEDRUN
RO SHAM BO RO SHAM BO RO SHAM BO
GREEN LANTERN GREEN LANERN GREEN LANTERN
There... I've said all I wanted to say.

LOL Speed Run is not Team based, though we could make it but that would be weird, Ro sham bo sure but guys I need competitive MAPS not mini games I am a mini game host I lac in competitive maps.

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
I might be making a bomb-omb blasters game type from Mario party minigames specifically for this lobby

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
null_zpsc4b794b9.jpg

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
LOL Speed Run is not Team based, though we could make it but that would be weird, Ro sham bo sure but guys I need competitive MAPS not mini games I am a mini game host I lac in competitive maps.

If you want something competitive you could try Slayer Pro/ Throwdown Settings, and then use some of the maps featured on THFE or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.