[Jul 12, 2014] [POSL] Flood and Minigames | Friendship is Manly (Recording Lobby) (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Some of the games will be recorded for a highlight video

cHJhRViAZjterZHikxvUO1EHciR5DAoBigyTIvFxBVNHIfg_jtlE1GtBJnys0g1huVoKsuhaL0BKvBywDMxcS0iShSysxP9YaE8C8VvtOZzEBotyltFDUPmPow

Hello and welcome to an official Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby!

Lobby Details:

Purpose: To provide the community with enjoyable custom games centered around Flood/Minigames

Your Host is: Zandril

Gamertag: Zandril S312

The player cap on this lobby is 12-14 players.

Directions:

Once you have RSVP’ed via this forum, send your host a message saying "Skittles"

Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.

The host will invite you if there is space -- he will not raise the lobby cap to accommodate you.

The host of the lobby is providing the maps. Below is just a sample of what he will play, in any given order:

1. Protect the factory!
2. Patchwork
3. Zen Walkway
4. The Dead Streets
5. Rust
6. Smashy Chase
7. Crash-up Derby
8. Tremors Evolution
9. SAW: The Return
10. Shooting Stars
11. Lone Spirit Pass
12. Battleship
13. Grow Op
14. Drifter
15. Port Robinson
And many more!

POSL Rules:

1. Have Forge Island DLC, or we’ll eat you.

2. Microphones are encouraged, but don’t be a disturbance.

3. Have a positive attitude. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers can go elsewhere.

4. The host loads maps and invites people -- you do not without his permission.

5. Being in a lobby is a privilege, not a right.

Referrals:
Last lobby's RSVPs:
@-Orzium-, @Auburn, @Bibz, @Boughtspark, @BrawnyLearner35, @Chapis19, @glitcher x7, @HAL0 M4N, @IR3CON, @Joshua Landel, @Kingjelo167, @ominousshark47, @Pandaz 4 Life, @SupplyChief2, @sweetlikechoc73, @TatteredBoat73, @Unknown Kai, @Yeti

Subscribers -- those who had indicated their desire to play [Competitive/Flood/etc.] in POSL lobbies:
@Charles Stoot , @theshadowdb , @SteelGreen , @Nobelnaga , @Swash , @Matt18, @Z3R0FLAME , @captinmet, @theshadows, @kevk2 , @Medina , @DeadlockDrago , @General Sarbina , @Professor Pool , @jokamundoman

POSL Links:

Our Sponsored page on Halo Customs: http://halocustoms.com/threads/polar-opposite-squadron-lobbies.15250/

Subscribe to our customs!

I9y38PS.png

__________________________________________________________________​

I hope you have fun at my lobby. If you haven't already,

-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for map features and other forge-related videos.
-Follow me on Twitter to be updated with my lobbies and videos.

AHmqwBy.png

22ij0uS.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.