[Jul 12, 2013] Spades CGN returns on Halo 3 (Spades N AZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades N AZ

Master
Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
you can thank Sakatak54 if you didn't get invited yet. He sent almost a dozen messages trying to get in which erased some of yours, sorry. Still send an invite(ONLY 1 PLEASE) if you are trying to get in. I am doing my best to accommodate everyone. If you SPAM the SHIT out of me with request then I will make an example of you like Sakatak54 for erasing others RSVPs.

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
you can thank Sakatak54 if you didn't get invited yet. He sent almost a dozen messages trying to get in which erased some of yours, sorry. Still send an invite(ONLY 1 PLEASE) if you are trying to get in. I am doing my best to accommodate everyone. If you SPAM the SHIT out of me with request then I will make an example of you like Sakatak54 for erasing others RSVPs.

wow, fuck the what?

Spades N AZ

Master
Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Didn't make it in tonight, no worries. Tomorrow you need to get on 15 minutes before the lobby and you get first dibs. When it becomes time to start then I will invite everyone else so no worries you'll still get to be a part of the Halo 3 fun.

Reactions: Warrior Chair

xRIENZEx

Novice
Jul 12, 2013
Didn't make it in tonight, no worries. Tomorrow you need to get on 15 minutes before the lobby and you get first dibs. When it becomes time to start then I will invite everyone else so no worries you'll still get to be a part of the Halo 3 fun.
So when does it start?

xRIENZEx

Novice
Jul 12, 2013
Hey if you post a thread about halo 3 customs I will host it, I really want to play some more halo 3 custom games!

Status
Not open for further replies.