Flood Jetty

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Jetty (version 1.0) - Defend yourself at the harbor.

Jetty
Hang on for dear life at the harbor by defending yourself from the flood.
This map is built on forge island at the bottom of the largest island. There is a main house in the middle and there are other small dwelling around it. There is also a boat that may be used as a holdout location.

Images of the map:

View attachment 4142View attachment 4141View attachment 4143View attachment 4144View attachment 4145View attachment 4146
Thanks for reading. If...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Jezza123

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
I remember you sending this map to me for a feature on my channel.
The theme is pretty common but I still thought it was a good playing map with equally decent aesthetics. But I thought that you could make do widening those bridges a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback. I know what you mean about the bridges, I usually have a few people in my lobbies falling off and complaining. I will see what I can do.:)

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
It was good checking this map out, man. Just here to remind you of the recommendations I made.

• Make some of the less used holdouts more desirable by making it possible to barricade them.
  • Maybe move the Flood spawns a little closer, your choice.
Its a great looking map that looks like it works well with the game-type. The holdouts are really well defined too; it can be compared in many ways to Drillsite. I hope to get in on some testing soon!

Reactions: Z3MAST3R