[Jan 31, 2013] CoMP Games on Throwback Maps! FFA / 2v2 / 4v4 Halo Nostalgia (Want Some T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A73L3VEN

Qualified
Jan 21, 2013
Mark your calender to come and join me and the crew for a game night on H4!

What game types we play is dependent on YOU!
The more people we have the better the games get.

Wanting to play competitive style games and test your communication skills.
It's alright if you don't know call outs at the first of the night. With just a few games you can get the hang of them with us!

Here is the line up:

FFA / Santuary
FFA / Warlock:Wizard
2v2 or 4v4 Slayer / Lockout:Blackout
4v4 CTF / Santuary

Time permitting:

We will also play Extraction on some of the community made H4 maps.

Suggestions? Post them on here!

Tell your friends about this and bring them together.
Also.. if you haven't already checked it out your missing the conversation @ talkhalo.net
What are you missing???

Santuary_zps21fdb7ed.png
Lockout_zpsd292561a.png
Foundation_zps4f0b35ee.png

Special Thanks to the folks over at www.HaloCommunity.com
for letting us feature their maps during this special one night event!

The HaloCommunity will be hosting a​
2v2 Competitive Halo 4 Tournament - Codename: Nostalgia.​
on​
Saturday, February 23rd. 3:00PM EST

The tournament will be on these same maps​
so use this night as a type of clinic and sign up for the tournament at
http://halocommunity.com/forums/showthread.php/3120-Double-Team-(2v2)-Tournament-Nostalgia
halocommunitylogo_zpsa3d15f1a.png

C

Cint10008

I might come a bit late. But I will try to bring a friend if I show up.

A73L3VEN

Qualified
Jan 21, 2013
I might come a bit late. But I will try to bring a friend if I show up.
It would be great to have you. Were having this one late because people said it would work best for them. You can also jump on the early games today too if your not able to play later.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I might be a touch late. I get off work at 9 but I'm all about joining.

What version of Sanctuary are you using? There's a version called "Sacrament", made by Indie Anthias, that's one of the most perfect remakes I've ever seen. You should take a look at it.
Also, check out GUARDIAN by God 0f Forge (the "o" in "of" is a zero), It's almost better than the original.
And if we get enough for some 8v8 action, Burial Mounds by K3N0S1S is worth a look. We can still put it on for 4v4, but I told him I'd try to test it on BTB if I get a chance, so that would be preferable.

A73L3VEN

Qualified
Jan 21, 2013
I might be a touch late. I get off work at 9 but I'm all about joining.

It will be great to have you! As for the maps.. I was planning on featuring the maps stated in the thread from the HaloCommunity.com This is to my knowledge some of the best looking remakes to date. Your welcome to bring the ones that your talking about as well though.

Please have any maps that you would like to play "pre loaded" in your file share so that I can download and play tonight in the lobby. Since this is a sponsored game night I won't be turning over party lead to try other players maps.

Time willing and people coming, I'm up to try others as well.

Really looking forward to it!

A73L3VEN

Qualified
Jan 21, 2013
Thanks again for everyone that made it last night! We had a great time playing on throw back maps. If you missed it no worries. We will have events like this coming again in the future. Remember if your not already on talkhalo.net your missing out. Come join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.