Mini Game [Jan 16, 2013] Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #01 (SargeantSarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
WWW01_zps356937b8.png
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Weekly Wednesday Wustoms with your host, ME.​
We'll be playing a variety of minigames, casual maps, and later on in the night, matchmaking playlists. Because I haven't played Halo in a while, and because people generally like to do this anyway, you should bring maps you'd like to play as I will probably be passing leader around.​
To summarize, maps we'll play:​
  • Something I made.
  • Stuff you bring.
  • Matchmaking.
As for party rules:
  1. No quoting Fight Club in the rules list.
  2. No screaming, shouting nor talking over people.
  3. No screeching. Seriously, I hate screeching. Remember that character from Saved by the Bell? Probably not, but you may have seen that sext-
In the interest of fairness, to RSVP make sure you not only click the "Yes" in the RSVP box but state here that you intend on coming (as the RSVP system doesn't show me who came first).

Furthermore, if you guys have a genre preference for next week (as in, Competitive, MLG or BTB over Minigames/Casual) be sure to let me know in your post.

That's it. Be cool and we should be good.
See you there.

Reactions: AtoMic Squ1rRel

Darth Flynn

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
How our we getting into the game? I had an issue yesterday where the host didn't state if we were being invited or if we had to join. He ended up cancelling after I messaged. he said he cancelled because no one showed.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
You need to either message the host and ask for an invite or the host can invite people if he/she has their gamertag. Normally, people have been messaging the host and he/she sends an invite.

PS - it occured to me that I have doublebooked tonight and now I may not be on at all until later. I'll join if you guys are still on, but it may be a bit later for me.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Yeah send me a message and ill get you an invite whenever there's space. If I don't get you in after an hour and haven't replied send me another one.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
So basically I'm going through the list of RSVPs like this:

1) Did they follow directions and comment on the post?
  • Yes, Invite them
2) But wait... did they do it rudely?
  • Hmm... there is a large list of people who didn't follow directions... but they're probably nicer.
Courtesy, it's what's for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.