[Jan 10, 2014] CTG 6v6 Map Testing for THFE (The Psycho Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
THFEquackattack.png
Details:
This week's lobby will be a 6v6 lobby in Halo 4, all BTB, Squad, Dominion, and Conversion maps are welcome. Testing slots will be delegated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each tester will be allotted two testing slots. In order to claim slots, post below giving a rough idea of what you will bring to test.

We will be playing only on an approved list of game types. All game modes are included but we will be playing strictly non-Infinity settings. This is to ensure that we are playing competitive games, with the most room for strategy and skill to decide the outcome of each game. This will ultimately give better insight into the maps we play as well.

Rules:
These lobbies will be focused on giving players detailed feedback on their maps, as such microphones are necessary. Also, players should come ready to play competitively and ready to give clear and constructive feedback on the maps being tested.

Testing Slots:
  1. The Psycho Duck
  2. The Psycho Duck
  3. Flying Shoe ILR
  4. Flying Shoe ILR
  5. PA1NTS
  6. PA1NTS
  7. Squally DaBeanz
  8. Squally DaBeanz
  9. MockKnizzle
  10. MockKnizzle
  11. TBD
  12. TBD
I'll either be running games on Panic Attack or Port Authority.

Absolute Dog, ChewyNutCluster, SloppyApples, Jesus in Malibu, Master Debaytes, Flying Shoe ILR, MockKnizzle, The Fated Fire, Squally DaBeanz, WARHOLIC, DirtyyJuicebox, Zandril, Z3R0FLAME, Great Mist, Jack Attaak, SOLIDSNAKEee, WhiteWolfLegend, PA1NTS

Thanks to adderrson for the banner.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I'll take 2 slots.
Silentium is ready for a test and I'm preparing a Heavies version of Monsoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.