[Jan 10, 2013] Halo 4 Express (Zeezke99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Hello, Im Zeezke99. I run Halo 4 Express on youtube (brand new channel) and Im trying to create a game night to further my channel, test out maps I've created, and overall have fun with other members of the community.

Not only do I want to play maps I created, I would like to play maps you created, and with your permission feature them.

I dont play halo for the rank. If I did, I would have stopped at SR130. I play for my love for HALO, And I would enjoy playing with others in the community. I know its short notice, and Im hoping enough people checked the link.

the games are going to be recorded.

Reactions: Deathwithagrin
Jan 9, 2013
Texas
Hello, Im Zeezke99. I run Halo 4 Express on youtube (brand new channel) and Im trying to create a game night to further my channel, test out maps I've created, and overall have fun with other members of the community.

Not only do I want to play maps I created, I would like to play maps you created, and with your permission feature them.

I dont play halo for the rank. If I did, I would have stopped at SR130. I play for my love for HALO, And I would enjoy playing with others in the community. I know its short notice, and Im hoping enough people checked the link.

the games are going to be recorded.
Sure I would love to join. Count me in.

Jan 10, 2013
I'd be happy to join and actually try some customs games for once. Count me in for tonight. I'm new but I assume you can see my gamertag on my profile.

Windy

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
Also in case no one noticed. His timezone is Central, so if your Eastern you will be attending at 7:00 and not 6:00. Idk about any other timezones though. Just a heads up for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.