Iso

Core Iso

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014
Iso (version 2015-04-20) - Beautifully Crafted 1v1 Warm-Up Map for Partners.

Iso is a 1v1 map focused around spawn-predictability and advanced movement techniques that heavily promote "Octagon"-esque gameplay. Iso is meant to be a map used to warm up with a doubles partner before matches to get into a competitive mindset, while also allowing for a wide array of encounters to occur due to sophisticated sight-lines. Features 2 Br's, 2 Magnums, and one 45 second static timer Sniper Rifle. Enjoy, and see you Starside....

Read more about this map...

Dole Sewman

Novice
Jan 20, 2015
The theme and layout of this map is really cool and unique, and pretty refreshing overall to see. The one suggestion I have is to make the map a little bigger, as it seems kind of cramped from the gameplay I saw. Really neat concept though

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014
The theme and layout of this map is really cool and unique, and pretty refreshing overall to see. The one suggestion I have is to make the map a little bigger, as it seems kind of cramped from the gameplay I saw. Really neat concept though
That's the point, its supposed to be an extremely fast-paced warm-up map to get your snap- skills ready for competitive matches. The time between kills is actually pretty good, and the map is supposed to be able to be spawn-predicted, like the map "Octagon". Thanks for the feedback :3