Halo In Search of Halo 4 Racetracks

Based on what you may or may not have just read, do you:

• Absolutely hate me, and want me to rot in hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate me enough to choose this answer, but would feel bad choosing the one above

• Hate me, plain and simple

• Total voters

hiddenjewgold

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
Canada
www.youtube.com
Hello halocustoms community! I am relatively new here, and this is my first post outside of the "Introduce Yourself" section, so please bare with me.

I have a YouTube channel, and on this YouTube channel, I make Halo 4 racetrack "reviews". I have been making these videos for a few months now, and I am slowly running out of racetracks to use. In each video I ask for people to leave recommendations and such, but seeing as I have such a low subscriber count, this is pretty much useless. I know some of you are thinking "Just search Halo 4 Racetrack on YouTube you prick", well, I have foreseen these thoughts, and I retaliate with the following statement, I'm not looking to make these videos on the same old tracks that everyone is doing, I want to help some unknown forgers have their work put out there for more people to see.
So.... In conclusion, I need more maps people! If you make racetracks in Halo 4, tell me, and I will make a video on them!

If this post goes anywhere, and more people than just my mom reads it, I might consider hosting some racetrack lobbies :titmar:

If you actually read this, I thank you. :heart: