Introduction I'm NEW!!!

The Arbiter

Novice
Jun 7, 2013
Hello customs, my gt is DanY234x and i'm new. i joined so i could have someone to play my custom games with along with other peoples games/maps. Im kinda confused about how this works so i guess if you want to play you can just message me... :)

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Hey man, welcome to the site! The way it all works is actually pretty simple. It sounds like what you're looking for is both Hosting and Joining custom games, so I'll try to walk you through it. So here's the deal:

Head on over to Upcoming Games to find lobbies being held in the near future. These will show you what's going on in the next few days. You can find this, as well as other custom game views, in the "Customs" tab at the top of the page (between Forums and Maps). From there, just click on a lobby to see the details about what will be played. Once you find a lobby you're interested in, you can RSVP. Once you do, the host will be sent your Gamertag and you should receive an invite once the lobby starts. All the details about when the lobby starts, and how many others have RSVP'd, should be visible on the lobby page.

If you want to host a game, click Create a Game on the top right of a customs page, or you can click the same link from the forum view under "Custom Games". After you've put in the correct details, we highly recommend that you write a nice inviting description. The description is the difference between getting 2 to 3 RSVPs, and getting 10 to 16.

Hope that helps, and have fun!