I'm looking for someone to make a spaceship map in H2A's Forge for a machinima that I am creating.

Hardline_Pro

Novice
May 24, 2013
USA
www.youtube.com
I'm looking for someone to make a spaceship map in H2A's Forge for a machinima that I am creating.

Overall, you can have the artistic freedom to create the design of it however you like but there are a few things I need:
-It needs to be on H2A's Nebula
-It needs to be UNSC themed
-It needs to have 2 hangars on opposite sides of the ship that can fit multiple Banshees and Hornets
-There needs to be a corridor leading to the back hangar that has a gate with the toggle switch on the side nearest the hanger
-There needs to be a fancy area where there are lots of computers and stuff so it will essentially look like that is where the ship is being piloted from, preferably with some sort of stand for the captain
-There needs to be a glass window in that area so they can see the outside

If you are interested then please send me a message on XBL with the name of your map. My GT is Adam429

You WILL be credited in each video that features the ship. The series will be 10 parts and the ship will be in most of them, however I want to use scripting in H2A with fusion coils and gas cans to make it look like the ship is getting blown up...because in the story it does get blown up.