Halo How would you The Halo Story to end?

Iv DM4STER vI

Proficient
Mar 3, 2013
Just curious...again. assuming Halo 6 is the last tale for Master Cheif... at least until 343 announces Halo 7, how would you want Master chiefs journey to go ? what would you like to see happen to him in Halo 5 and Halo 6? Do you even want his story to end at Halo 6 ? lemme know. :)

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I wanna see him die. I'm not really a big fan of the chief.

ha_ha_get_out__by_wolf_shadow77-d3fujm9.png

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I am not a huge fan of the chief either. That being said I dont want him to die. Something like this though is how I would end it:

The remains of the Forerunners (not the Promethean AI's but actual living breathing Forerunners) come forth and help humanity reclaim its lost genetic legacy. Once that happens humanity sets its vision not only on the protectoin and reclemation of the Milky Way galaxy but on reaching galaxies far and wide. Not always for peace mind you but to prepare for war on a universal scale instead of a galactic one. In the mean time Chief finally gets to rest while the reborn Cortana (the first AI turned into a flesh and blood being) stays with him and they both descover together how human they really are.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I'd like the Halo story to end with one final epic battle. A boss battle like never before. Master Chief vs. A Precursor. During this long immense battle, Master Chief would have reoccurring flash backs of everything that has happened to him, even as a child. The battle still waging on. He finds help from a few of his allies prepared to die with him. One of them being The Arbiter :) As the battle continues, major damage is done, but strong alllies fall. Just as it seems that there is no hope against The Precursor, Master Chief completely obliterates The Precursor. The destruction of The Precursor reaches far and wide. Leaving Master Chief directly in harm's way... Leaving Master Chief no chance to reach safety... The battle ends with a cutscene summation of everything Halo and the phrase, "Spartans never die." The credits roll and the epic Halo 3 music begins to play.

I think that would be awesome :D
image.jpg

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
i didnt spell it wrong u copied it wrong
and only u could get confused from that

Dude. I didn't copy anything. I pressed reply and the website copied your EXACT words. You said beat at first. Not best. You just edited your post when you realized your error. Besides, "A" and "S" are right next to each other on the keyboard. Anyone would've made the same mistake.

No need to get embarrassed. :)

And what do you mean by, "only u could get confused from that"

What're you trying to say man?

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I'd like the Halo story to end with one final epic battle. A boss battle like never before. Master Chief vs. A Precursor. During this long immense battle, Master Chief would have reoccurring flash backs of everything that has happened to him, even as a child. The battle still waging on. He finds help from a few of his allies prepared to die with him. One of them being The Arbiter :) As the battle continues, major damage is done, but strong alllies fall. Just as it seems that there is no hope against The Precursor, Master Chief completely obliterates The Precursor. The destruction of The Precursor reaches far and wide. Leaving Master Chief directly in harm's way... Leaving Master Chief no chance to reach safety... The battle ends with a cutscene summation of everything Halo and the phrase, "Spartans never die." The credits roll and the epic Halo 3 music begins to play.

I think that would be awesome :D

Go send this to 343's story writers! Go!