Gaming How screwed would you be?

Okay internet, I'd like to play a game. To win, simply answer the following question: If the main character from the last game you played was hunting you down, how screwed would you be? Responses can be anything from dead serious (1-10 level of screwed is a good format) to playfully sarcastic.

Example: Faith from Mirror's edge would probably beat the shit out of me, and look badass whilst doing it, but she would not kill me I don't think, so I'd be an 7/10.

Aaaaand... GO!

Reactions: General Scarebina
Jan 16, 2013
Barry from Jetpack Joyride- 1/10 because he can only run in two dimensions.

Barry Steakfries also travelled through time killing zombies including a zombie T-Rex :p

PREVIEW_NPUZ-00024_AGE_OF_ZOMBIES_061.jpg

Be afraid... be very afraid...

Reactions: a ninja samuri

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Good lord... a lvl 50 Salvador, the "Gunzerker" from Borderlands 2... Well, as if the 2 Conference Call shotguns I was using weren't enough to scare me, let's look up Salvador's description.

"Aged 36, Salvador is a local, born and raised on the planet Pandora. He stands at a height of 5'4''. This stunted growth is revealed to be due to heavy steroid use throughout his life.
As a freedom fighter battling against the ever-encroaching imperialist corporations, Salvador becomes interested in the new Vault after hearing of its dangers while "interrogating" the last survivor of a Hyperion strike team that tried to seize the Gunzerker's hometown of Ovejas. He did this by tearing off the Hyperion solder's arms and breaking both legs."

So yeah.... I'll say I'd probably be screwed 10/10.

Reactions: evergreen948
Lasted played was Halo 3 so im dead... 200000/10 Does this even qualify?

Game before was Halo 4... Yup... Ive got 2 different chiefs after me....

Game before that I think was COD MW3 so Yuri is onto me. 7/10

Game before that was The Room. So a box cant kill me.... 0/10

Game before was Clear Vision 2 so i have whats his face with a sniper on me. 9/10

So how screwed am i all together? So screwed I'll be :dead: and you won't even recognize me.

So hows the afterlife guys?

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Actually, I was playing BO2 because I was too tired physically at midnight to play Halo. So I guess I'd be facing David Mason? If I don't have a gun... well, then I'm totally dead 10/10. If I did, maybe it'd be possible to get a good shot (similar to campaign on Veteran), so 8/10. Now if I had all the crazy shit that he had on, then the only difference is the skill level with using those things. 7/10. Finally, if I get the Hunter Killer drone, then there's no challenge because I'd throw it right away :p 0/10.