Gaming How much of a gamer are you?

What do you think of the channel?

• Total voters

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
the definition of cod is cod 4 for me, but the definition of the past titles are something i probably shouldnt talk about here :D i reeeaallly disliked the mw2 campaign and i dont remeber anything from the story, its was just action sequence+shooting things and so on and so forth

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
I've played CoD. Black Ops is my favorite. Other than that, I haven't much interest in it. It would be cool if the story for Modern Warfare be made into a movie though. For once, I want to see a war taking place on our land, you know?

They did a live action trailer for MW3, the only reason that failed was because they tried to use characters from the game to look and sound alike, (Price moustache and voice made me laugh like an idiot), and also because they screwed the realistic use of voice acting in the game. You know how they all sound like they would if they were in the military.

Asunder said:
Black Ops is my favorite

Same here, but I love all of them and pride that I can be a fan of Halo, CoD and Battlefield (which is an accomplishment when you compare me to ... well tons of fans for any of the three). The story was the main clincher in Black Ops, in my opinion it's the best in a game yet.

Jan 16, 2013
I haven't read a the original post of this thread so I have no idea what it is about.

Rather than say something either constructive or critical on the unknown matter, here is a picture of an orange peel

Orange-peel-008.jpg