Halo How do I enter the tournament -__-

Caerulux

Novice
Jul 17, 2013
I keep trying to register and it's telling me that there's an error. One of two things;

1. I'm not old enough, which I highly doubt because I'm 19.
2. The tournament isn't available in my location.

I live in Maryland, USA. Am I unable to compete? :/

I was also thinking that maybe there was an error due to my DOB being different than my XBL profile's DOB. I made the account about 3 years ago, and may have been in some silly enough mood to put something different. Could that interfere with anything?

Thanks!

- Shawn

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I keep trying to register and it's telling me that there's an error. One of two things;

1. I'm not old enough, which I highly doubt because I'm 19.
2. The tournament isn't available in my location.

I live in Maryland, USA. Am I unable to compete? :/

I was also thinking that maybe there was an error due to my DOB being different than my XBL profile's DOB. I made the account about 3 years ago, and may have been in some silly enough mood to put something different. Could that interfere with anything?

Thanks!

- Shawn

Are you talking about the HaloCustoms 1v1 tournment? Or the Halo 4 global championship?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I have no idea but I can't join either because my time is AEST and I can only put three letters in

Don't worry, I've edited the right timezone in for you :)

Caerulux, I'm afraid I can't help you! D:

The birth date on your profile might be checked against any other information microsoft has about your DOB, and any discrepancies might confuse the system. I'd try editing it, if you can.

Reactions: a ninja samuri
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Don't worry, I've edited the right timezone in for you :)

Caerulux, I'm afraid I can't help you! D:

The birth date on your profile might be checked against any other information microsoft has about your DOB, and any discrepancies might confuse the system. I'd try editing it, if you can.
Thanku from me and all other Australians
Hey I just checked and there is AHST but not AEST